Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Guides and Tutorials       Thread starter echs       Start date Jan 31, 2018 at 2:36 PM       60      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone,

After having some problems with ripping Far Cry Primal and Battlefield 1 i wanted to make the whole process a bit simpler so i wrote a small ahk gui that does almost everything automatically for you.
Instructions are almost the same as with KitchenAID, summed up:
  1. point your PS4 DNS to your host pc IP
  2. start Kitchen Helper, it should detect your PS4 IP and start ps4-exploit-host automatically
  3. open the manual, it should redirect to IDC exploit automatically and send the FTP payload
  4. press detect in Kitchen Helper when FTP is up and your game installed + running
  5. once the game is detected the process is started automatically within 10 seconds
  6. the next thing you have to do is pressing (build) -> (select output file) -> (build) in Fake PKG Generator
That's it :)

Cleanup has to be done manually using the CLEAN.bat file, i will not let the app do that..

Its already skipping the pfs file and directly using app0, the icon0.png will be crushed to fix far cry primal issues with Fake PKG Generator. Most of the process is using simple scripts you can edit yourself.

I'm still working on automating Fake PKG Generator, if that could be done the whole process would run automatically. it seems to have some arguments but nothing i tried is working and i haven't found much documentation.

I'd also be interested in some knowledge on how to download updates <4.05, then we could have some easy ripping solution.

But for the time being this is at least making my workflow much simpler, hope someone finds this useful too.

Comments and Feedback are welcome.

Download

KAUI_v1.3.7z (13.64 MB)

Spoiler: Depreciated

CREDITS GO TO

@cfwprophet
FOR Fake PKG Tools used to build the PKG

@XVortex
FOR the FTP Payload

@NORATIO
FOR PKG KitchenAid as a blueprint for the whole process

Al-Azif
github / Al-Azif / ps4-exploit-host
FOR PS4 Exploit Host
Kitchen Helper UI Frontend for KitchenAID PS4 PKG Tool.jpg

Comments

I know that you can do this but i wanted to directly copy using FTP, since its much faster for me. i get around 60 mb/s using a direct connection.

USB 3.0 much more speedy vs. Gbit Ethernet imho :D And no need overload router (if when game dump over ftp your use internet video stream/gameing/P2P on PC) :cool:

Ok i still get nothing but when i insert my ps4 it says mounting psfmnt but no game found.

I will try to set manualli the var PS4IP and see what's going.

I see that file enable ftp accept parameter IP. So now i will try to manually set it.

USB 3.0 much more speedy vs. Gbit Ethernet imho :D And no need overload router (if when game dump over ftp your use internet video stream/gameing/P2P on PC) :cool:
you still need to copy it onto your PC, so you'd need around 120 MB/s to match that and i'm using a direct cable connection, no router involved. but it really doesn't matter how, everyone just enjoy the show (y)

Ok i still get nothing but when i insert my ps4 it says mounting psfmnt but no game found.

I will try to set manually the var PS4IP and see what's going.

I see that file enable ftp accept parameter IP. So now i will try to manually set it.
if it says "pfsmnt found" then FTP is already working. the enable_ftp.cmd is only used when port 9200 is open but FTP is not, so it will automatically send the payload. you don't need that if you can setup FTP yourself or use the integrated ps4-exploit-host.

for anyone having problems: i will prepare a version with debug output so you can send me some info. i can just guess that maybe the firewall blocks the tools i'm calling (it is working for me after allowing lftp and wget), or some A/V is blocking the script calls.

i've had no major issues on windows10 running standard firewall and windows defender.

Yea, downloaded the new version. Same error, game not found. I look forward to using this tool and I really appreciate the time and effort you put into... Thank you!!

Direct cable connection - is good if ftp-client can multithread transfer (my PS4 on 5.01, I'm can't check now :(. My old PS3 (i was sell it 4 yaers ago) on FTP embedded in Multiman get max 10 threads (perhaps FileZilla limit) in summ ~80 MB/s). On this PS4 FTP-server realisation by @XVortex how much max threads You use? On FileZilla-client limit 10 threads. On CuteFTP limit 200 threads (for direct-connected Gigabit Ethernet is sooo much :p).

Another Update:
includes a -debug.exe, use this to generate a debug.txt log. it will run the tests once you close the app. then send me the debug.txt inside the app directory.

i also switched over to wget for most of the ftp related stuff since lftp seems to ignore timeouts. that may be the problem for most of you.
when the ftp server is not responding lftp just retries forever.

Download
v1.2 base64decode.org aHR0cDovL3d3dzk4LnppcHB5c2hhcmUuY29tL3YvbWowZGdHNFYvZmlsZS5odG1s

@PSXHAX

I also edited the script "find_ps4.cmd with my IP.
Code:
Debug Log
    Directory: C:\Users\Ray\Desktop\New folder
    Can run scripts?_Can run comspec? Can run executables? Can use native Web Access? YES
Can wget access internet? YES
Can use tools + lftp? YES
Can lftp access internet? YES
found PS4 IP? ()
Empty ip, trying arp search: --

thanks! it looks like something is blocking script calls. do you have a security software other than windows defender running? maybe something blocks this because it looks like suspicious behavior.

i could build a version that does not use external scripts but i thought this would make it more flexible. hmm...

and i just tested it inside a Windows 7 VM. it asked for firewall permissions on ps4-exploit-host but otherwise it worked fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back