Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Guides and Tutorials       Thread starter echs       Start date Jan 31, 2018 at 2:36 PM       60      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone,

After having some problems with ripping Far Cry Primal and Battlefield 1 i wanted to make the whole process a bit simpler so i wrote a small ahk gui that does almost everything automatically for you.
Instructions are almost the same as with KitchenAID, summed up:
  1. point your PS4 DNS to your host pc IP
  2. start Kitchen Helper, it should detect your PS4 IP and start ps4-exploit-host automatically
  3. open the manual, it should redirect to IDC exploit automatically and send the FTP payload
  4. press detect in Kitchen Helper when FTP is up and your game installed + running
  5. once the game is detected the process is started automatically within 10 seconds
  6. the next thing you have to do is pressing (build) -> (select output file) -> (build) in Fake PKG Generator
That's it :)

Cleanup has to be done manually using the CLEAN.bat file, i will not let the app do that..

Its already skipping the pfs file and directly using app0, the icon0.png will be crushed to fix far cry primal issues with Fake PKG Generator. Most of the process is using simple scripts you can edit yourself.

I'm still working on automating Fake PKG Generator, if that could be done the whole process would run automatically. it seems to have some arguments but nothing i tried is working and i haven't found much documentation.

I'd also be interested in some knowledge on how to download updates <4.05, then we could have some easy ripping solution.

But for the time being this is at least making my workflow much simpler, hope someone finds this useful too.

Comments and Feedback are welcome.

Download

KAUI_v1.3.7z (13.64 MB)

Spoiler: Depreciated

CREDITS GO TO

@cfwprophet
FOR Fake PKG Tools used to build the PKG

@XVortex
FOR the FTP Payload

@NORATIO
FOR PKG KitchenAid as a blueprint for the whole process

Al-Azif
github / Al-Azif / ps4-exploit-host
FOR PS4 Exploit Host
Kitchen Helper UI Frontend for KitchenAID PS4 PKG Tool.jpg

Comments

very slow , about 12+hrs to dump last of us , will stick too dumper payload that only takes 4 hrs or less , still have to test the pkg will report if it works .....

Doesn't Work on me. It Says Fail to compress from directory C:/ bla bla bla.

I follow everystep and get the end result while make the PKG. and get the error messages.

I am dumping Darksider 1.
can you try 1.2b and see if that works for you? if so i'll take back the 1.3 version and use 1.2b as a basis for the next version. do you have windows 7?

very slow , about 12+hrs to dump last of us , will stick too dumper payload that only takes 4 hrs or less , still have to test the pkg will report if it works .....
Depends on your connection, router, lan card. i use a direct connection with gigabit on the PC end and i get around 60 mb/s. it took me about 40minutes to rip uncharted collection at 42gb

i try wired next time , my laptop dont have Ethernet conection but does has ac 1.3 gbs , im guessing the ps4 is just wireless n ? the dump of last of us worked tho so this program worked find for me just the dumper payload is faster

can you try 1.2b and see if that works for you? if so i'll take back the 1.3 version and use 1.2b as a basis for the next version. do you have windows 7?

I Figure it out now why I get the error message. And found out that while Building a Single PKG the Program itself by default is processing on the Drive C:/ which is my Drive only have around 25 Gigs left. And my hdd space is Decreasing while building a single PKG. Is there any settings that change the building process which means i need to build that pkg somewhere else not in the drive C:/

I am using Windows 10

Thanks

No 32 bit version? Will wait for your plan of automating the build. It would be good that ps4 and pc shutdown after dumping so I can leave them overnight...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back