Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Guides and Tutorials       Thread starter echs       Start date Jan 31, 2018 at 2:36 PM       60      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone,

After having some problems with ripping Far Cry Primal and Battlefield 1 i wanted to make the whole process a bit simpler so i wrote a small ahk gui that does almost everything automatically for you.
Instructions are almost the same as with KitchenAID, summed up:
  1. point your PS4 DNS to your host pc IP
  2. start Kitchen Helper, it should detect your PS4 IP and start ps4-exploit-host automatically
  3. open the manual, it should redirect to IDC exploit automatically and send the FTP payload
  4. press detect in Kitchen Helper when FTP is up and your game installed + running
  5. once the game is detected the process is started automatically within 10 seconds
  6. the next thing you have to do is pressing (build) -> (select output file) -> (build) in Fake PKG Generator
That's it :)

Cleanup has to be done manually using the CLEAN.bat file, i will not let the app do that..

Its already skipping the pfs file and directly using app0, the icon0.png will be crushed to fix far cry primal issues with Fake PKG Generator. Most of the process is using simple scripts you can edit yourself.

I'm still working on automating Fake PKG Generator, if that could be done the whole process would run automatically. it seems to have some arguments but nothing i tried is working and i haven't found much documentation.

I'd also be interested in some knowledge on how to download updates <4.05, then we could have some easy ripping solution.

But for the time being this is at least making my workflow much simpler, hope someone finds this useful too.

Comments and Feedback are welcome.

Download

KAUI_v1.3.7z (13.64 MB)

Spoiler: Depreciated

CREDITS GO TO

@cfwprophet
FOR Fake PKG Tools used to build the PKG

@XVortex
FOR the FTP Payload

@NORATIO
FOR PKG KitchenAid as a blueprint for the whole process

Al-Azif
github / Al-Azif / ps4-exploit-host
FOR PS4 Exploit Host
Kitchen Helper UI Frontend for KitchenAID PS4 PKG Tool.jpg

Comments

They say we need to update game patch for our games before we dump them. Is it okay to game update on 4.05? What are the best practices so we can future proof our dumps?

Yes it would be better to install the latest 4.05 compatible update before you dump.

You can find a (incompete) list of known updates here.

Also, it is now possible to dump the game and update in separate PKGs using the latest PS4 Dumper v1.6.

You need to use psproxy. There is an old thread talking about this. Just search the forum topic. I m not sure if it is still working though. It was for ofw 1.76 update bypass.

IT depends on what game you are talking, you can use pkg finder online to download the update and install it on ps4. But some update required >4.05, if so. Don't do the update.

@Jayko so I will install the cd, run ps4hen, install the game patch pkg (only lower than 4.05), then dump game?

what are the disadvantages of not patching or updating games before dumping?

I used this to attempt download game update but what are the Piece 0, 1, ... orbismodding.com

What update should I download and apply for GTAV?

Title: Grand Theft Auto V Version: 01.26
  • Mandatory Patch: Yes
  • Minimum System Firmware: 5.01
  • Content ID: UP1004-CUSA00419_00-GTAVDIGITALDOWNL
  • Game Total Size: 16864.7 MB
  • Number of pieces: 5
  • Download Latest Delta Package (.pkg)
Piece 0
Piece 1
Piece 2

@pepewz It uses the folder where the tool is located as the temp (dump + app folders), just move the whole folder on a drive where you have space.

very slow , about 12+hrs to dump last of us , will stick too dumper payload that only takes 4 hrs or less , still have to test the pkg will report if it works .....
Do you use a direct network connection or your home network? it may just be that it has only 100 MBit speed, then thats normal. Using Gigabit and a direct connection you will get much better results.

It took about 1 hour to copy uncharted triology (at 42gb) for me.

Ride dumped but stuck on loading screen (30 mins and nothing happened).

This evening i will try version 1.3.
the only change is the newer xvortex ftp version, the ripping process and tools are otherwise the same.

it may just be another game that requires a patch beyond 1.00 to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back