Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Guides and Tutorials       Thread starter echs       Start date Jan 31, 2018 at 2:36 PM       60      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone,

After having some problems with ripping Far Cry Primal and Battlefield 1 i wanted to make the whole process a bit simpler so i wrote a small ahk gui that does almost everything automatically for you.
Instructions are almost the same as with KitchenAID, summed up:
  1. point your PS4 DNS to your host pc IP
  2. start Kitchen Helper, it should detect your PS4 IP and start ps4-exploit-host automatically
  3. open the manual, it should redirect to IDC exploit automatically and send the FTP payload
  4. press detect in Kitchen Helper when FTP is up and your game installed + running
  5. once the game is detected the process is started automatically within 10 seconds
  6. the next thing you have to do is pressing (build) -> (select output file) -> (build) in Fake PKG Generator
That's it :)

Cleanup has to be done manually using the CLEAN.bat file, i will not let the app do that..

Its already skipping the pfs file and directly using app0, the icon0.png will be crushed to fix far cry primal issues with Fake PKG Generator. Most of the process is using simple scripts you can edit yourself.

I'm still working on automating Fake PKG Generator, if that could be done the whole process would run automatically. it seems to have some arguments but nothing i tried is working and i haven't found much documentation.

I'd also be interested in some knowledge on how to download updates <4.05, then we could have some easy ripping solution.

But for the time being this is at least making my workflow much simpler, hope someone finds this useful too.

Comments and Feedback are welcome.

Download

KAUI_v1.3.7z (13.64 MB)

Spoiler: Depreciated

CREDITS GO TO

@cfwprophet
FOR Fake PKG Tools used to build the PKG

@XVortex
FOR the FTP Payload

@NORATIO
FOR PKG KitchenAid as a blueprint for the whole process

Al-Azif
github / Al-Azif / ps4-exploit-host
FOR PS4 Exploit Host
Kitchen Helper UI Frontend for KitchenAID PS4 PKG Tool.jpg

Comments

sorry I thought the kitchenaid thing was phased out?
PKG Kitchen has been deprecated, use GenGP4 instead.

Too many different versions of this or that lol hard to know what is the latest and best thing to use? I think GenGP4 is the latest and most up to date??

I honestly don't know??? Feel free to voice opinions because I will try to actually put HEN on my PS4 tonight (yes I know...bit late) BUT I'd love to know what is the fastest, easiest most stable way to go about it

PKG Kitchen is what's phased out in lieu of GenGP4 (both by XVortex).

What this frontend is for is KitchenAID by NORATIO... it gets confusing due to all the Kitchen names. :D

Added to the main page now and thanks for sharing @echs! <3

This isn't working for me.

1) start application
2) set up server
3) connect ps4 to server (idc exploit started automatically)
4) ftp is up (filezilla can connect to ps4)
5) game is started ad in main manu
6) detect button does nothing

what i'm missing??

FTP payload by @XVortex.
See manual for this payload:
"It will dump game into /mnt/usb0" after custom ftp-command DUMP CUSAxxxx. Topicstarter miss this info imho.
@Riccardo82 You insert USB-stick/HDD formatted in exFAT in right USB port before start this case? :)

ok, i will look into adding GenGP4.

Thanks for adding to the frontpage! WOW :)

FTP payload by @XVortex.
See manual for this payload:
"It will dump game into /mnt/usb0" after custom ftp-command DUMP CUSAxxxx. Topicstarter miss this info imho.
@Riccardo82 You insert USB-stick/HDD formatted in exFAT in right USB port before start this case? :)
I know that you can do this but i wanted to directly copy using FTP, since its much faster for me. i get around 60 mb/s using a direct connection.

This isn't working for me.

1) start application
2) set up server
3) connect ps4 to server (idc exploit started automatically)
4) ftp is up (filezilla can connect to ps4)
5) game is started ad in main manu
6) detect button does nothing

what i'm missing??

so it seems your ps4 is not detected. you can just enter your PS4 IP manually in the text field.

if you know how, you could run this in a command prompt and see if it gives you the PS4 IP
this may not work in all network setups, so you can always manually enter the IP.

Code:
cd KitchenHelper-Folder
scripts\find_ps4.cmd

if everything fails you can always just edit the script:

put this in scripts\find_ps4.cmd and replace 192.168.0.21 with your PS4 IP
Code:
@ECHO OFF
echo 192.168.0.21

Yea, I get the same error. Says game not found when you hit the detect button

found the bug! i have no idea why this did work for me but i fixed it. i was moving lftp from a subfolder to tools\ but did not update the script :mad:

this should fix it:

base64decode.org aHR0cDovL3d3dzEwNC56aXBweXNoYXJlLmNvbS92L0RSbkpmU3VGL2ZpbGUuaHRtbA==

can someone update the links?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back