Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Oct 26, 2016 at 6:06 AM       91      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday we saw their Full Demo Video, and today Kun Yang (GIT / Twitter) of the Chinese PS4 4.01 Jailbreakers Chaitin Tech responded via e-mail to @mcmrc1 who reached out to them with some questions about their recent PlayStation 4 exploit. :hushedface:

Check out the e-mail response image and related Tweets from mcmrc1 below, and in summary they invite all PlayStation 4 fans to follow their Chaitin Tech Twitter for updates on their PS4 Jailbreak, they are still awaiting word back from Sony on their bug submission and have not yet tested their exploit on PS4 Firmware 4.05 to see if it's been patched yet.

Kun Yang of Chaitin Tech on PS4 4.01 Jailbreak.jpg

Thanks to @B7U3 C50SS for the tipoff in the PSXHAX Shoutbox (and PM), @Winchest and a VERY SPECIAL THANKS to @mcmrc1 for reaching out to the Chaitin Team and keeping us all in the loop here! <3
PS4 Jailbreak Firmware 4.05 Untested.jpg

Comments

Lol :D

Like i said before: Because of the Fame and Prestige that´s why they don´t leak it Anon...

If it would be that easy why dont you ask them if they let you leak the keys and we will see what happens ;)

I'm 15 without a job or even ps plus lol I think I can go somewhere get a disposable computer go to a location very far away from me have no information leading to me and booking make 1 post so hard eh??

I'm 15 without a job or even ps plus lol I think I can go somewhere get a disposable computer go to a location very far away from me have no information leading to me and booking make 1 post so hard eh??
you forget they want the fame of doing it but not the responsibility or the trouble it would bring if it was me i would put it on github only because nothing much happened to geohot he got a slap on the wrists for it but at the back of that got employed by facebook now he has driverless cars the man made a career out it...this is why i dont understand why someone doesn't make it public

you forget they want the fame of doing it but not the responsibility or the trouble it would bring if it was me i would put it on github only because nothing much happened to geohot he got a slap on the wrists for it but at the back of that got employed by facebook now he has driverless cars the man made a career out it...this is why i dont understand why someone doesn't make it public
Thank you someone understands me

we understand alright...its ok to be scared of standard oil new york (sony) just dont act like dev gods when you can yet refuse to release what the public wants

True + No proof = NGCheat bullsh!t.

And I don't get the idea behind writing about that: Hey guys, I have everything, yes and I have a team, and we have everything. But we won't release, BUT hey, we have everything.

*** please ... Go play pokemon and stop crapping on people with nonsense that doesn't help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back