Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Oct 26, 2016 at 6:06 AM       91      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday we saw their Full Demo Video, and today Kun Yang (GIT / Twitter) of the Chinese PS4 4.01 Jailbreakers Chaitin Tech responded via e-mail to @mcmrc1 who reached out to them with some questions about their recent PlayStation 4 exploit. :hushedface:

Check out the e-mail response image and related Tweets from mcmrc1 below, and in summary they invite all PlayStation 4 fans to follow their Chaitin Tech Twitter for updates on their PS4 Jailbreak, they are still awaiting word back from Sony on their bug submission and have not yet tested their exploit on PS4 Firmware 4.05 to see if it's been patched yet.

Kun Yang of Chaitin Tech on PS4 4.01 Jailbreak.jpg

Thanks to @B7U3 C50SS for the tipoff in the PSXHAX Shoutbox (and PM), @Winchest and a VERY SPECIAL THANKS to @mcmrc1 for reaching out to the Chaitin Team and keeping us all in the loop here! <3
PS4 Jailbreak Firmware 4.05 Untested.jpg

Comments

This was my question...

Hello may i ask if there are more informations about the ksploit and if it gets released ?

Also Sony released a new Firmware 4.05.
Is the Linux and ksploit patched for this version ?

Is it possible to get in touch with the 2 Who managed to get Linux on the PS4 ?
Like via Twitter or Facebook ?

THX in advance :)

Yeah, just out of habit in an OMG moment I quickly grabbed all of them but whatever they were tiny so they can sit on my hard drive forever :geek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back