VPKTool 1.8, and today following his previous revisions PlayStation Vita developer BeniYukiMai updated MaiDumpTool for PS Vita to MaiDumpTool_V233.2zEx.vpk with English translated versions from LioMajor and details below.
Download: MaiDumpTool_V233.2zEx.vpk / Latest MaiDumpTool / MaiDumpTool GIT / MaiDumpTool_V233.2zEx_eng.vpk / MaiDumpToolEN GIT (English) / Latest MaiDumpTool (English)
Here are the last few changelogs, roughly translated via his Releases page:
- Support for stubborn games such as dumping the root (other previously can not run the game can also use this version to try, especially u3d ...)
- May have solved some strange bug?
- I never thought that one day I would hook my program ...
- If you can dump some Japanese version of the game I may be more happy ...
- 2z2 will be loaded in 5 way to keep loading 6 (dlc directory is still the game directory / dlc)
- Dump automatically when the ban standby (of course you have to manually click I can not ....)
- Automatically scan for malicious code during game installation