previous VPK Tool thread was getting just a tad crowded, so here is the latest VPKTool update 1.8 (we'll use this thread awhile now) by c0d3m4st4 for PS Vita to split / install VPK files and more!
Download: VPKTool_1_8_x86_x64.zip (271 KB)
VPKTool v1.8 Changes:
- Time to remove the beta label. All reported bugs have been fixed now. If i missed any, keep reporting, as i can't test everything, and people uses weird stuff i may have not treated apropiatelly in
- Code clean up... this is growing fast!
- Added prelimnary MaiDumpTool support. For now, only safety checks. Click to open may folder or drag it in the logo. Only Mai root folders, no parents no weird structures, only the [TITLE_ID] fodler.
It doesn't actually need to be named [TITLE_ID].
- For Mai mode, use the checkbox under the logo. VPKTool will remember that setting and start in the last mode you used. Default first run mode, is Vitamin VPK dumps. Check the "Mai mode" checkbox for
MaiDumpTool dumps mode.
- Mai dumps are confussing. Need to check it in depth before continue. I've seen them with and without eboot_origin.bin, with or without mai_mode folder... such a mess. Dunno if created by the dumper, or
modded by people, so will check myself
- Folders are important! Don't use odd folders like your desktop folder, root folders or any important folder for the VPKTool temporary folder. It will be wiped after certains operations!!!
- Added a small hash calculator in the help/info panel. Proably not useful for most of you, but i needed one handy. Just drag and drop a file in the text field and you will get some hashes and some file info.