Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS5 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jul 27, 2020 at 10:35 PM       37      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awhile back we saw a leaked image of a PlayStation 5 console in a Factory Setting, and surfacing in PS5 News today on the popular Chinese bulletin board system BBS.A9VG.com comes some more leaked images of what appear to be swappable PlayStation 5 (PS5) White Console Plates that could make the task a bit simpler to change the PS5 color from white to black for DIY case modders. :sneaky:

Personally I feel black looks more PlayStation-esque as illustrated in the fan-made PS5 rendering Tweets HERE, however, feel free to share your comments on this in the PlayStation 5 Forums. :tup:
Leaked Images of PlayStation 5 (PS5) White Console Plates Surface.jpg

Leaked Images of PlayStation 5 (PS5) White Console Plates Surface 2.jpg

Leaked Images of PlayStation 5 (PS5) White Console Plates Surface 3.jpg

Comments

I had several Business trips to China in the past and saw many People with one VERY Long nail... once I asked a business partner about it and he told me that the reason is only to be able to scratch yourself more easy and more effective :)

Doesn't look nice, but seems the Chinese are very pragmatic people...

White isn't the best color choice in my opinion; looks more child like. Black is simple, clean, and matches the color of 99% of TV sets. IMO

Where is the PlayStation logo on the other plates?

From the image we can tell the logo is present on the side that attaches to the console.

All of these faceplates are face down, or the attach side up yet we don't see the PlayStation logo on any others.

Was it doctored? Or is this where they're getting those decals applied?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back