Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS5 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Oct 19, 2019 at 8:36 AM       22      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the PS5 Development Kit Design Patent and PlayStation 5 Development Kit 3D Renders, this weekend ZONEofTECH shared some leaked Sony PS5 Dev Kit Prototype Images on Twitter with a video below from their YouTube Channel. :love:

Personally I'm glad the retail PlayStation 5 console design will likely differ from the PS5 DevKit Prototype hardware... it simply doesn't look next-generation enough compared to some of the fan-made concept designs we've seen thus far:
PS5 (2020) - EXCLUSIVE First Look at Prototype 1
From wellgamer161 via Imgur.com:

DFI-D1000AA Development Kit for PlayStation 5.jpg DFI-D1000AA Development Kit for PlayStation 5 2.jpg DFI-D1000AA Development Kit for PlayStation 5 3.jpg DFI-D1000AA Development Kit for PS5.jpg DFI-D1000AA Development Kit for PS5 2.jpg DFI-D1000AA Development Kit for PS5 3.jpg
it seems the proto devkit acquired by one of my contacts (which showed a bluray drive entry for the discs) contains a dummy bluray drive entry and you cannot even insert the disc, which renders bd-jb useless. however, the kit seems to be an internal ps5

PlayStation 5 Development Kit (Devkit) Prototype 2a.jpg PlayStation 5 Development Kit (Devkit) Prototype 2b.jpg PlayStation 5 Development Kit (Devkit) Prototype 2c.jpg PlayStation 5 Development Kit (Devkit) Prototype 2d.jpg
Keep watch on our PS5 News forum for any other leaked images of Sony's PlayStation 5 Development Kit hardware as they surface, and cheers to salah_rgh2 for the heads-up earlier today! 🍻
Leaked PS5 Dev Kit Prototype Images Surface from ZONEofTECH.jpg

Leaked PS5 Dev Kit Prototype Images Surface from ZONEofTECH 2.jpg

Leaked PS5 Dev Kit Prototype Images Surface from ZONEofTECH 3.jpg

Comments

The hype is real although the devkit is hideous. The actual console won't look like that, that's for sure

i'm not really into this design, well as long as it really cools down the amd ryzen and reducing the chance being overheated i'm okay with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back