Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Mar 14, 2019 at 10:26 PM       3      
Status
Not open for further replies.
For old skool video gaming fans like myself, recently the AssembleTeam announced that Leisure Suit Larry: Wet Dreams Don't Dry is coming to PlayStation 4 in Q2 of 2019 with a trailer video below from Assemble Entertainment's YouTube Channel.

Amid all the recent drama over Sony censoring games on PlayStation platforms this title should keep them busy for quite awhile, as back in the day Leisure Suit Larry games were among the more risqué available from Sierra On-Line for the PC. :ROFLMAO:

Last fall creator Al Lowe tossed the original Leisure Suit Larry 1 source code up on eBay but then later removed the listing, however, below is a video tour of files, original game boxes, hint books and more for those who enjoy a blast from the past! :p

According to Ostrog.com, to quote: This latest installment has Larry experiencing everything the Internet Age has to offer, with a strong focus on online dating and social media.

Leisure Suit Larry established itself as a worldwide tongue-in-cheek dating hit with extreme sexual overtones all the way back in 1987. The series can only be described as a childish adventure made exclusively for adults.

The style, the humor and the vibe of all the games in the series are lighthearted and comedic. However, the games have been littered in adult humor and sexual symbolism, which is what has given the series its charm over the years.

While you wait for the console releases, make sure to check out the game's Steam page, as it is currently available on PC for $29.99.

Ex-Sierra Game Developer is Selling Original Source Code
Leisure Suit Larry - Wet Dreams Don't Dry Trailer
Leisure Suit Larry Wet Dreams Don't Dry Spanks PS4 in Q2 of 2019.jpg

Comments

that is surprising. i thought LSL was pretty much dead after all the issues surrounding the first game's remake.

I am not complaining though! I quite like the series and enjoy how it spits in the face of the politically correct movement :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back