Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jan 25, 2020 at 3:28 PM       21      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Proceeding his OrbisGlPerf: OpenGL ES 2.0 Perf Sample, this weekend PlayStation 4 developer BigBoss made available on Github via Twitter a LibOrbis PS4 Homebrew Userland Library LibNfs PS4 Port dubbed LibOrbisNfs for scene devs alongside some assembly samples to get things started! 😍

Download: liborbis-master.zip / LibOrbis GIT / liborbisNfs / samplenfs

From the liborbisNfs README.md: liborbisNfs a libnfs port for PlayStation 4

What does this do?

liborbisNfs is a homebrew user land library based in libnfs and it is part of LIBORBIS for PlayStation 4

You must use only ip, name resolution not implemented call orbisNfsInit(nfs:ip/pathofyourexport)

sample available at https://github.com/orbisdev/samples/tree/master/samplenfs

Change log
  • 25/01/2020 Initial public release
Credits
  • All homebrew developers who are sharing source code because It is the way. For example Ronnie Sahlberg libnfs
  • Hitodama for his incredible work with PS4SDK the one and only
  • flatz to bring us a lot of fun with gl stuff
  • frangar, xerpi theflow0 and rest of people involved in vitasdk for their incredible work on Vita, it helped me a lot. Some parts of liborbis are based on their work so forgive me for stealing parts like icons and code from vitashell :p
  • masterzorag for freetype and orbisfreetype-gl port and all samples for orbisgl and liborbis
  • All people who have been using liborbis
  • All ps3dev and ps2dev old comrades
  • ZiL0G80 and notzecoxao for sharing some stuff with me
  • All MSX users, special mention to ASUR MSX members
  • Hideo Kojima and Sony source of inspiration and dreams and for more than 35 years of playing and coding with Sony devices
  • The best is yet to come... It's time Developers... Assemble
And from the samplenfs README.md: Sample for liborbisNfs a libnfs port for PlayStation 4

What does this do?

liborbisNfs is a homebrew user land library based in libnfs and it is part of LIBORBIS for PlayStation 4
  • You must use only ip, name resolution not implemented call orbisNfsInit(nfs:ip/pathofyourexport)
  • change in browser.h NFSEXPORT to your configuration
  • copy content inside nfsexport to your nfs export path
LIBORBIS was created while I was working in MSX emulator for firmware 1.76 so more than 4 years now

It is open source and it can be ported easily to others ***s

Change log
  • 25/01/2020 Initial public release
Credits
  • All homebrew developers who are sharing source code because It is the way. For example Ronnie Sahlberg libnfs
  • Hitodama for his incredible work with PS4SDK the one and only
  • flatz to bring us a lot of fun with gl stuff
  • frangar, xerpi theflow0 and rest of people involved in vitasdk for their incredible work on Vita, it helped me a lot. Some parts of liborbis are based on their work so forgive me for stealing parts like icons and code from vitashell :p
  • masterzorag for freetype and orbisfreetype-gl port and all samples for orbisgl and liborbis
  • All people who have been using liborbis
  • All ps3dev and ps2dev old comrades
  • ZiL0G80 and notzecoxao for sharing some stuff with me
  • All MSX users, special mention to ASUR MSX members
  • Hideo Kojima and Sony source of inspiration and dreams and for more than 35 years of playing and coding with Sony devices
  • The best is yet to come... It's time Developers... Assemble
LibOrbisNfs LibOrbis PS4 Homebrew Userland Library LibNfs Port.jpg

Comments

It's intended for developing PS4 homebrew... such as more emulators, homebrew games and apps etc.

Keep in mind most scene devs don't support warez, so much of what's to come centering around OrbisDev and OpenOrbis will focus on legal PlayStation 4 homebrew.
  • Why nothing is being released for more than 5.05 via dayzerosec

Like the open source DevKit/Toolchain in development, they're porting / rewriting everything that can already be done with Sony tools so that it doesn't contain $ony code to attract more PS4 scene homebrew devs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back