Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Oct 26, 2019 at 1:18 PM       55      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier this month we covered Sony's official PlayStation 5 Announcement on the PS5 Forums, and as the PlayStation 4 scene awaits Future PS4 Jailbreak Exploits those with a PS4 5.05 / 5.07 Jailbreakable Console can currently play hundreds of PS4 FPKG games... if you can locate a jailbreakable PS4 5.05 / 5.07 Firmware or below console! 🎃

Following the previous guide, below are some recent eBay links to PlayStation 4 version 5.05 / 5.07 consoles available for sale to help those locating a PS4 for exploiting and jailbreaking to run game backups and homebrew / unsigned code.

:idea: Once you have a jailbroken PS4 console, be sure to become a Verified Member by getting a Blue Verified Badge (FAQ in the spoiler HERE) through our PSXHAX Floating Discord Channel to access private or restricted areas. 🏴‍☠️

:arrow: Here are some PS4 Consoles on 5.05 / 5.07 System Software currently for sale on eBay ranging from $183 through $580 USD:
Happy hunting, and if anyone knows of other new or used PS4 5.05 / 5.07 Consoles for sale feel free to share a link to them in the comments below so everyone who wishes to can join the party! 🥳

Locating a Jailbreakable PS4 5.05  5.07 Firmware Console in 2019.jpg

Comments

I am also looking forward to getting a pro but I'd say that we should buy it the day developers release the exploit or if we have strong information about this. My PS4 ate dust for 2 years when the miracle of 5.05 jailbreak saved it and I don't want the same to happen with a pro.

I have a jailbroken ps4 actually i never updated past 5.05, but its jailbroken and collected dust, i wonder how much i should sell it for becuase i really want the ps4 pro/ps5 i dont need a jailbroken ps4 anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back