Category PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Oct 26, 2019 at 1:18 PM       40,910       47            
Earlier this month we covered Sony's official PlayStation 5 Announcement on the PS5 Forums, and as the PlayStation 4 scene awaits Future PS4 Jailbreak Exploits those with a PS4 5.05 / 5.07 Jailbreakable Console can currently play hundreds of PS4 FPKG games... if you can locate a jailbreakable PS4 5.05 / 5.07 Firmware or below console! 🎃

Following the previous guide, below are some recent eBay links to PlayStation 4 version 5.05 / 5.07 consoles available for sale to help those locating a PS4 for exploiting and jailbreaking to run game backups and homebrew / unsigned code.

:idea: Once you have a jailbroken PS4 console, be sure to become a Verified Member by getting a Blue Verified Badge (FAQ in the spoiler HERE) through our PSXHAX Floating Discord Channel to access private or restricted areas. 🏴‍☠️

:arrow: Here are some PS4 Consoles on 5.05 / 5.07 System Software currently for sale on eBay ranging from $183 through $580 USD:
Happy hunting, and if anyone knows of other new or used PS4 5.05 / 5.07 Consoles for sale feel free to share a link to them in the comments below so everyone who wishes to can join the party! 🥳

Locating a Jailbreakable PS4 5.05  5.07 Firmware Console in 2019.jpg

Comments

heisenberg4

Contributor
I am also looking forward to getting a pro but I'd say that we should buy it the day developers release the exploit or if we have strong information about this. My PS4 ate dust for 2 years when the miracle of 5.05 jailbreak saved it and I don't want the same to happen with a pro.

Jordan Pringle

Contributor
I have a jailbroken ps4 actually i never updated past 5.05, but its jailbroken and collected dust, i wonder how much i should sell it for becuase i really want the ps4 pro/ps5 i dont need a jailbroken ps4 anymore

Recent Articles
AppendumPS4 v2.00 for PlayStation 4 v5.05 Preview by DeathRGH
Proceeding the AppendumPS4 v1.0 release, this weekend PlayStation 4 developer @DeathRGH shared via Twitter a preview of the AppendumPS4 v2.00 mod menu in development on his YouTube Channel. 😍...
PS4 Renesas RL78 Debug Protocol Implementation by Fail0verflow
Following the PS4 SysCon Renesas Chip Image and updates by droogie, PS4 Glitch Pinout research via @juansbeck and their PS4 Aux Hax Parts 1-4 today fail0verflow shared with PlayStation 4 scene...
PS Store Big in Japan Sale Live with Deals on Over 500 PSN Titles
PS Store's latest Big in Japan flash sale features discounts on over 500 PSN titles including Kingdom Hearts All-In-One Package, NieR: Automata Game of the YoRHa Edition, Code Vein and more! 🎎 🗾...
Hello Games Releases No Man's Sky Living Ship Update for PS4 / PS VR
Since the No Man's Sky initial release and No Man's Sky Beyond Update developer Hello Games released a new Living Ship Update for PS4 and PS VR gamers. :cool: Check out their latest PlayStation 4...