Category PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Oct 26, 2019 at 1:18 PM       21,775       42            
Earlier this month we covered Sony's official PlayStation 5 Announcement on the PS5 Forums, and as the PlayStation 4 scene awaits Future PS4 Jailbreak Exploits those with a PS4 5.05 / 5.07 Jailbreakable Console can currently play hundreds of PS4 FPKG games... if you can locate a jailbreakable PS4 5.05 / 5.07 Firmware or below console! 🎃

Following the previous guide, below are some recent eBay links to PlayStation 4 version 5.05 / 5.07 consoles available for sale to help those locating a PS4 for exploiting and jailbreaking to run game backups and homebrew / unsigned code.

:idea: Once you have a jailbroken PS4 console, be sure to become a Verified Member by getting a Blue Verified Badge (FAQ in the spoiler HERE) through our PSXHAX Floating Discord Channel to access private or restricted areas. 🏴‍☠️

:arrow: Here are some PS4 Consoles on 5.05 / 5.07 System Software currently for sale on eBay ranging from $183 through $580 USD:
Happy hunting, and if anyone knows of other new or used PS4 5.05 / 5.07 Consoles for sale feel free to share a link to them in the comments below so everyone who wishes to can join the party! 🥳

Locating a Jailbreakable PS4 5.05  5.07 Firmware Console in 2019.jpg

Comments

Nino Z

Contributor
Verified
Just buy a new Pro. I know for a fact that there is an exploit which works on any version out so far. It's not public because they want to keep it a secret till the end of the system's life cycle so that then it can have maximum compatibility.

If posted now, Sony will patch it immediately and it will be lost. So buy any PS4 and don't update, no matter on which version it comes. After that you simply have to play the waiting game.

heisenberg4

Contributor
I am also looking forward to getting a pro but I'd say that we should buy it the day developers release the exploit or if we have strong information about this. My PS4 ate dust for 2 years when the miracle of 5.05 jailbreak saved it and I don't want the same to happen with a pro.

Recent Articles
PS4 IOCTL Nabber IDA 7.0-7.2 Script for IOCTL Requests by SocraticBliss
Proceeding his PS4 Module Dumper Payload and PS4 Kernel Fixup Script, PlayStation 4 developer @SocraticBliss (Twitter) added a PS4 IOCTL Nabber to his Github repository for use with the IDA...
Free Holiday Brush Pack Arrives for Concrete Genie on PlayStation 4
Christmas is still a few weeks away, but the festive folks at Pixelopus announced that a free Holiday Brush Design Pack is now available for Concrete Genie on PlayStation 4! 🎨🖌:santa: Here's the...
Sony CEO Confirms No Interest in Making Another Handheld Console
A few weeks back CEO Jim Ryan revealed Sony's plans to Transition to PS5, and in a recent interview with GameInformer.com he confirmed that PlayStation is also no longer interested in making...
Monster Hunter World: Iceborne x Horizon Zero Dawn: The Frozen Wilds PS4
Following the Monster Hunter: World PS4 Pro LE Bundle and Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Expansion, today Capcom announced that the gates to the Tundra Region have opened in Monster Hunter World...