Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Oct 26, 2019 at 1:18 PM       55      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier this month we covered Sony's official PlayStation 5 Announcement on the PS5 Forums, and as the PlayStation 4 scene awaits Future PS4 Jailbreak Exploits those with a PS4 5.05 / 5.07 Jailbreakable Console can currently play hundreds of PS4 FPKG games... if you can locate a jailbreakable PS4 5.05 / 5.07 Firmware or below console! 🎃

Following the previous guide, below are some recent eBay links to PlayStation 4 version 5.05 / 5.07 consoles available for sale to help those locating a PS4 for exploiting and jailbreaking to run game backups and homebrew / unsigned code.

:idea: Once you have a jailbroken PS4 console, be sure to become a Verified Member by getting a Blue Verified Badge (FAQ in the spoiler HERE) through our PSXHAX Floating Discord Channel to access private or restricted areas. 🏴‍☠️

:arrow: Here are some PS4 Consoles on 5.05 / 5.07 System Software currently for sale on eBay ranging from $183 through $580 USD:
Happy hunting, and if anyone knows of other new or used PS4 5.05 / 5.07 Consoles for sale feel free to share a link to them in the comments below so everyone who wishes to can join the party! 🥳

Locating a Jailbreakable PS4 5.05  5.07 Firmware Console in 2019.jpg

Comments

I sell my ps4 4.74 if someone is interested, I have a 4k and I prefer a pro from mexico

I have slim 5.05 with 800 games on 2 usb hdd 5 tb hdd its priceless I think, and I have even xbox 2 tb with almost every release game this guy is still sellin for 200 dollars

ryzen 2700 16gb ram gtx 1060 ps vita ps4 ps3 xbox xbox360 xbox one just don't update your consoles is my advice!

Just buy a new Pro. I know for a fact that there is an exploit which works on any version out so far. It's not public because they want to keep it a secret till the end of the system's life cycle so that then it can have maximum compatibility.

If posted now, Sony will patch it immediately and it will be lost. So buy any PS4 and don't update, no matter on which version it comes. After that you simply have to play the waiting game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back