Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Apr 26, 2016 at 8:30 PM       5      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today franzes80 announced the release of Mamba PRX Loader v2.1.5 with Autoloader (unofficial) for the recently released PS3 4.80 CFW followed by some revisions below!

Download: MAMBA_PRX_Loader-master.rar (14.9 MB) / GIT

To quote, roughly translated on the changes: The Orion developer has released a new version unofficial application Mamba PRX loader in version 2.1.5 originally developed NZV.

This tool offers all the great features of a CFW Cobra, except the start of ISO PS2-PSP, on any normal CFW.

The homebrew MAMBA also allows you to upload and / or plugins VSH (with MAMBA or PRX Loader) by two different ways: at boot time or later and is compatible with all CFW no cobra up to 4.80.

Mamba PRX Loader 2.1.5 & Autoloader (Unofficial) Changelog:
  • Added support CFW 4.80
:arrow: Update: From Brewology.com comes MAMBA / PRX Loader v3.1.3 followed by v3.1.4 from _NzV_ / Rancid-O (aka @RancidoPS3ita) which now supports 4.81 CEX / DEX CFW.

Download: MAMBA_PRX_Loader_3.1.3.pkg / MAMBA_PRX_Loader_3.1.4.pkg

Mamba / PRX Loader 3.1.3 (Unofficial) Changelog:
  • Added support for CFW 4.81CEX
Mamba / PRX Loader 3.1.4 (Unofficial) Changelog:
  • Added support for CFW 4.81DEX
Mamba / PRX Loader 4.84.1 Changelog:

:arrow: MAMBA/PRX Loader 4.84.1
Mamba / PRX Loader 4.84.2 Changelog:

:arrow: MAMBA/PRX Loader 4.84.2
Mamba PRX Loader 2.1.5 + Autoloader (Unofficial).png

Comments

First , Thanks for new version. :)

How this auto loader works ? It means prx loader will start automatic when console turns on? Because when I turn off my ps3 and then turn it on , I need to run again mamba prx loader to load plugins :(

There is any solution to start prxloader auto?
my cfw : ferrox 4.80

My problem was fixed :D
Only hold CROSS button to install MAMBA/PRX Autoloader.

Hi again :rolleyes:

first , thank you @PSXHAX :D it's ok :eek:

Some people reported that when they want to run "updated games" , ps3 will freeze and they need to unplug power.

So , I tested what they said and when I tried to run some games like gta v & batman arkham origins after update with pkg files , my console freezed ... But some games like arkham asylum after installed dlc for them , was work correctly ! so what can I do right now ? :oops: any body can fix this problem ? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back