multiMAN, PlayStation 3 homebrew developer Zar has updated ManaGunZ to v1.25 which supports both CEX and DEX in PS3 4.80 Firmware.
Download: ManaGunZ_v1.25.pkg (5.51 MB) / ManaGunZ_v1.25.pkg (Mirror) / ManaGunZ_v1.25.rar (Source Code - 6.19 MB) / ManaGunZ_v1.25.rar (Mirror)
To quote: Since my last message (20 may) I did nothing on MGZ,because after that i was on retroarch then I left my home (where is my PS3). I'll be back in September... I give you the version I have but it's not finished as I wanted, here the changelog :
I'll do a v1.26 later to eventually fix what i have done in this update because I rly didn't tested it a lot...
- Add Settings : Platform filter
- Add FileManager : Decompress/Compress PSP ISO (CSO files)
- Fix FileManager : fixed bug when the length of files' names was too big
- Add : Display covers in the UI "XMB" and "LIST"
- Add Settings : Download covers
- Change : I removed the limitation to calculate hash for files bigger than 10Mo
- Add : Support IRD to check MD5(s) of a JB game (in Game Option and in the FileManager)
- Add FileManager : Generate MD5 log file
- Add FileManager : Generate SHA-1 log file
- Add FileManager : Trophy Extractor
- Add FileManager : PKG Maker/Extractor
- Add FileManager : RCO extractor (if it's in dev_flash, the file will be extract to dev_hdd0/tmp)
- Add FileManager : Now the TXT viewer display the whole file (scroll with pad)
- Add FileManager : The picture viewer can display the next/previous picture of the folder
- Add FileManager : SFO Viewer
- Add FileManager : Extract/Make PS3 ISO
- Fix FileManager : Sometimes the file name of a selected item was hidden
- Fix : Notification message
- Fix : Make ISO (from iris)
- Add : Latest mamba v3.1.0
- Add : support CFW 4.80 CEX & DEX
- [Untested - W.I.P.] Add : Retro games (PSP, PS1 and PS2)
- PS1 games was working.
- PS2 games with cobra was working and with mamba PS2 files are missing, so u'll need to use mamba installler of PS3ITA.
- PSP games I didn't test them at all.