Category PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Sep 1, 2018 at 1:53 AM       3,967       7            
Just over a month ago we caught a glimpse of the Limited Edition Marvel Spider-Man PS4 Pro Bundle, and arriving next week on PlayStation 4 is Marvel's Spider-Man where the worlds of Peter Parker and Spider-Man collide in an original action-packed story.

According to Sony Social Media Manager Justin Massongill on this latest PS4 title, "iconic characters from Peter and Spider-Man's lives have been reimagined, placing familiar characters in unique roles."

Personally I'm stoked for the Sons of Anarchy (SOA) spin-off Series Premiere of Mayans M.C. (Twitter) which airs this coming Tuesday, September 4 at 10PM on FX. :fire::love:

Here's a summary of what else is due for release next week in the world of PlayStation video gaming:

New PlayStation Games for 9/4/18
  • 428: Shibuya Scramble - PS4 — Digital, Retail
  • Apocalypse Rider - PS VR — Digital
  • Arcade Islands: Volume One - PS4 — Digital
  • Destiny 2: Forsaken - PS4 — Digital, Retail
  • Dimension Drive - PS4 — Digital
  • Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of An Elusive Age - PS4 — Digital, Retail
  • FullBlast - PS4, PS Vita — Digital (Cross Buy)
  • Immortal: Unchained - PS4 — Digital (Out 9/7)
  • Marvel's Spider-Man - PS4 — Digital (Out 9/7)
  • Moonfall Ultimate - PS4 — Digital
  • NASCAR Heat 3 - PS4 — Digital, Retail (Out 9/7)
  • NBA Live 19: The One Edition - PS4 — Digital (Out 9/7)
  • Ninjin: Clash Of Carrots - PS4 — Digital
  • Planet Alpha - PS4 — Digital
  • Shadows: Awakening - PS4 — Digital, Retail
  • Sigi – A Fart For Melusina - PS4, PS Vita — Digital (Out 9/7)
  • SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy - PS4 — Digital (Out 9/7)
  • Zone Of The Enders: The 2nd Runner — Mars - PS VR — Digital, Retail
PlayStation Music
  • Eminem – Kamikaze
  • Passenger - Runaway
  • Bas – Milky Way
PlayStation Video
  • Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
  • Hereditary
PlayStation Vue
  • College Football - Starts this weekend live on ESPN.
  • Mayans M.C. - Series Premiere Tuesday, September 4 at 10PM on FX.
  • It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - Season 13 Premiere Wednesday, September 5 at 10PM on FXX.
The information above is subject to change without notice.
Spider-Man PS4: Peter Parker Mod (Tutorial/Release)
Marvel's Spider-Man Hits PS4 Next Week, Mayans M.C. Series Premiere.jpg

Comments

lucasnooker

Contributor
I doubt it will be 5.56, God of War was 5.05 and that firmware released mid Jan whilst the game released in April. That's a 3 month gap. However 5.55 released around 3 months ago I believe, so I'm guessing it's going to be that firmware or if we are lucky maybe 5.50.

Not that it matters because I don't think an exploit will come out till end of year. Probably worth waiting for a 6.00 exploit for red dead redemption 2 when it releases too :p

Scumdog

Contributor
Firmware doesn't seem to directly correlate to the time of release, but I highly doubt that with the 5.05 stuff that anything new will ship with under 5.55.

hentai127

Contributor
Could somebody confirm that those games aren't playable on 5.05 ?
In particular Dragon quest 11 which is the European version of the game which games out in 2017. Could this release be playable on 5.05 ?
Thanks a lot !

Recent Articles
JoystickUDP: Collection of Methods Using a PS4 Controller with UDPComms
Recently StanfordRoboticsClub shared on Github a collection of methods using a DualShock 4 PS4 Controller with UDPComms, which is a Python library to enable communication between different...
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Joins New PS4 Game Releases Next Week
Explore the galaxy in the latest PlayStation 4 third-person action-adventure game Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order from Respawn Entertainment arriving to PS4 next week on November 15th. Play as an...
Feel The Power of Pro with PlayStation 4 Pro Latest PS4 TV Spot!
Right behind their It's Time to Play! campaign and Black Friday Deals, Sony is ramping up PlayStation promotions for the holidays with the latest PS4 TV spot showcasing the Limited Edition PS4 Pro...
REPL4Y for Android PS4 Remote Play App Free Trial Version by Twist3d89
Proceeding his request for Beta Testers and the Chiaki Open Source PS4 Remote Play Client release, developer Twist3d89 has made available a free trial version of his REPL4Y for Android application...