Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the Mast1c0re ELF Loader, Mast1c0re USB Game Loader WIP, PS4 / PS5 Mast1c0re Payloader, PS4 10.50 OFW and PS5 7.00 OFW updates McCaulay (BuyMeACoffee Page :coffee:) of McCaulay.co.uk made available via Twitter some corresponding revisions to his Mast1c0re PS2 USB ELF Loader, Mast1c0re PS2 Network ELF Loader and Mast1c0re PS2 USB Game Loader Github repositories outlined in the Tweets below for those in the PS4Scene and PS5Scene to test out. :cool:

Download:
Spoiler: Depreciated

:arrow: Mast1c0re PS2 USB ELF Loader v0.1.0 - Initial Release

Loads PS2 ELF files from a USB which are built with mast1c0re.

Supported Systems & Firmware Versions
:arrow: Mast1c0re PS2 Network ELF Loader v0.1.4 - PS4 FW 10.50 Support
:arrow: Mast1c0re PS2 USB Game Loader v0.1.0 - Initial Release

Full Changelog: v0.1.0
  • Loads PS2 games from a USB on PS4
  • ISO is stored temporarily in HDD
  • Game compatibility is limited
  • Emulator configuration files supported
Supported Systems & Firmware Versions
Load PS2 games from a exFAT USB stick using the mast1c0re vulnerability on the PlayStation 4
Load mast1c0re ELF files from a exFAT USB stick on the PlayStation 4
1/ PS4 FW 10.50 support has also been added to the network ELF loader, although I have been unable to test it to verify it (please let me know if it works)
2/ Only the PS4 is currently supported for the USB ELF loader. Additionally, only firmware 5.05 has been tested so please confirm if other versions work or have problems.
3/ As stated in GitHub, the USB must be formatted using the "exFAT" filesystem with masterboot record (MBR). This project expects a folder "ELFs" in the root directory, which contains the .elf files.
1/ PS4 FW 10.50 support has also been added to the network game loader, although I have been unable to test it to verify it (please let me know if it works)
2/ Only the PS4 is currently supported for the USB game loader. Additionally, only firmware 5.05 has been tested so please confirm if other versions work or have problems.
3/ As stated in GitHub, the USB must be formatted using the "exFAT" filesystem with masterboot record (MBR).
4/ This project expects a folder "Games" in the root directory, which contains one sub directory for each game, eg "Tekken 5". This game directory should contain one .iso file, eg "Tekken 5.iso", and optionally a .conf file, eg "SCES-53202_cli.conf".
Not currently, still trying to get it working for PS5
Not at the moment
Here is Okage 10.50 Save With No USB:
Not this update, but i will add the code for that soon in a future update
PS4/PS5 OKage PS2 USB ELF Loader Save v0.1.0 - The USB drive must be formatted with exFAT and MBR. Thanks _mccaulay:
Depends on the ELF file. eg Lightbar will work on any firmware. Projects which require libkernel leaks such as the game loader require firmware specific offsets
loading klonoa2.iso from usb exfat mbr (10.01)
PS4 Game Klonoa2.iso Loading via USB Stick Emteck 32GB
Mast1c0re Payload Loader for PS4-PS5 - You can very easily add your own payloads and tabs on the UI please refer to the read me.
32 quilobytes. first MBR created with freeDOS + rufus, then normal windows exfat using 32 quilobytes and exFAT
SanDisk Ultra Flair 64 GB
OkageLibrary v1: Windows tool to manage & send compatible mast1c0re ELFs & ISOs, includes a RetroArch ISO Repacker and a Format to exFAT MBR Tool.
OkageLibrary v1.1: The RetroArch Emulator ISO Repacker is now working properly.
  • Allows adding or removing game roms from PS2 Emulator ISOs like PicoDrive, QuickNES, Snes9x, ...
  • REQUIRES "LICENSEA.DAT" in the "\Tools\LIC" folder in order to work. - You can find it by looking for the Psy-QSDK
  • Load the Network Game Loader ELF first
  • Switch to the PS2 backups manage
  • Add a game and send
OkageLibrary v1.2: You can test now the modified network game loader that should speed up the game transfer up to 15x. It can be found in the 'Homebrew' folder or on GitHub.
  • This update allows the usage of the modified network game loader that can receive larger chunks and speed up the game transfer.
    • The modified version can be found in the extracted "Homebrew" folder or here
  • Send progress will now be shown in 'MB' instead of bytes.
Assets:
OkageLibrary v1.3: This update allows to send an optional "GAME-ID_cli.conf" file after a game has been transferred.
  • The modified version of the network game loader can be found in the extracted "Homebrew" folder or here
How-to send a game with a config file:
  • Send the "mod-network-game-loader-*.elf" first
  • Send a game
  • On the console select "Yes"
  • Send the config file with "Send config" (this lets you choose the file - "GAME-ID_cli.conf")
Supplemental v1.3.1 Update
  • Now also displays the game ID and region if no information was found on psxdatacenter.com
  • Now resets the progress automatically after sending an ELF file
  • Bugfixes
Assets:
mast1c0re Network Game Loader - Emulator config file support added (Thanks SvenGDK)

v0.1.3 - Emulator Config Support
  • Added support for loading config files (Thanks SvenGDK)
  • Improved game download speed (Thanks SvenGDK)
  • Stop trophy thread to prevent unlocking Okage trophies (McCaulay)
Assets
  • List-all-dir-files.zip (95.1 KB - Payload to list all dir and files, includes List-all-dir-files-PS4-5-05.elf, List-all-dir-files-PS4-6-72.elf, List-all-dir-files-PS4-9-00.elf, List-all-dir-files-PS4-10-01.elf, List-all-dir-files-PS4-10-50.elf and List-all-dir-files-PS5-6-50.elf)
Its also best to output it to a text file.
Code:
telnet ip port >output.txt
Use the following Ghidra script on a decrypted libkernel_sys.sprx loaded with GhidraOrbis to add mast1c0re support for other firmware versions (Dumps the `***/include/offsets/ps/libkernel/psx/xx.xx.hpp` file)
Mast1c0re PS2 USB Network ELF Loader & Game Loader PS4 PS5 Updates.jpg

Comments

I come back to see what's going on in the PS4 scene and I'm instantly overwhelmed by new progress.. the scene never fails.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back