Buy, Sell and Trade       Thread starter eek       1525       7

eek

Contributor
I'm thinking about selling my PS4 on 3.15 but nor sure if it worth more than than ones that are updated or not. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks!

PSXHAX

Staff Member
Contributor
Verified
Depending on what they're doing, some devs may consider lower FW consoles more valuable than others.

My opinion is (regardless if it's 3.15, 4.05, 4.55, 5.05, etc) if it's jailbreakable then you probably can get a bit more than what new consoles are currently going for.

There's always a chance if you list it in an auction and someone really wants it they'll pay a premium, but to the average user who wants to use it for hacks, mods, homebrew, etc I'd be surprised if it fetched more than $100 above the retail cost of a new console... unless you included additional accessories, games, etc perhaps. :D

TLH1337

Contributor
Verified
Also depending on region and Consoletype ..
Here Jailbreakable Fast/Slim are pretty much the same value as non breakable..
But Pro's go for big money..

lee48uk

Contributor
Lol i have the PS4 Pro Star Wars Battlefront 2 limited edition console with over 200 games on it (4TB External) running FW5.05 for laughs i wonder what its worth ??

eek

Contributor
Thanks guys. Game stop is offering $200 but it's a store credit. I looked at ebay & CL but prices vary and no mention of what firmware they are on. Maybe I'll toss it on fleabay this weekend and see what happens.

vevas

Contributor
Verified
I have slim 500gb 5.05fw with 1 controller. brand new, only unpacked and turned on to check fw version. If anyone interested... can send in EUROPE. hope to get ~+100€ market price :)

ddandoom

Contributor
Can anyone help me?.I have a ps4 on 5.05cfw with 4tb internal drive full with games.I have a second ps4 already on 5.05 cfw with a 4tb hd also,but with no games on.How would i go about copying the games on my first ps4 and making my 2nd ps4 identical?.IE-2 consoles same with the same games.Thanks in advance.

Recent Articles
PS4 Android Application APK to Mod BO3 1.00 for 5.05 FW by MrNiato
Earlier this month we saw an All Clients Black Ops 3 (BO3) Zombie PS4 RTM Tool by PlayStation 4 homebrew developer @MrNiato, and today he shared on Twitter a PS4 Android Application to Mod BO3...
Pop Music Adventure Sayonara Wild Hearts Joins New PS4 Games Next Week
On September 19th next week included in the new PlayStation 4 video game releases is pop music adventure Sayonara Wild Hearts, which can be described as a dreamy, arcadey game that features...
Simple Wireless Rover for Raspberry Pi Controlled by PS4 DS4 via WiFi
Following the DJI Tello Drone and DeepRacer RC remote control PS4 DualShock 4 mods, recently Veilkrand on Github shared a Simple Wireless Rover for Raspberry Pi Controlled by PS4 DS4 via WiFi for...
Capcom Home Arcade Launches October 25th, Details and Trailer Video
Previously we covered the RetroEngine Sigma and Game Box Hero systems for emulation fans, and recently Capcom announced their Capcom Home Arcade launches this October 25th with pre-orders...