Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Announcements       Thread starter DenisMan       17      
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Uakober Yes that worked out fine for you in that particular case. But lets be honest here, every method has it advantages and disadvantages. You might be lucky this time since it is still "fresh" and "new", but you could also have had no seeders at all if you were a bit later on the boat. Just because it worked out this single time does not make it better. This is not a counter example, this is an arbitrary example that just was pure luck that it worked out. :p

Same files is impossible, is not scene here, you can't, we can't, because there isn't a master crew that release them. But also because means that we must get the first release, then mirror it in others host, and we pray to don't lose it with these take down from host.

The best way i guess is like my tutorial and repack with other names, pass, encrypt pass in winrar, is important, because a pass, without encrypt, you can see inside rar, so take down.

Then encrypt links and post. In this way no one know what it contains, except this forum, and we have a better experience.

For now my up, are online in this way. Try it.

@DenisMan , bro use google search and find out how to get unlimited drive.. its really easy and its only takes 5 minutes to setup... my drive currently at 4tera , no problem at all even i got DMCA mail from capcom no biggies , file still up ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back