Category PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jun 18, 2019 at 11:22 PM       7,342       10            
Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar to what's been done with LittleBigPlanet customizing and recreations, recently Bearly Regal on Twitter shared a Metal Gear Solid HD Remake now playable in Dreams by Media Molecule on PS4 with a demonstration video from his YouTube Channel below. :D

Download: Metal Gear Solid HD Remake

And from the video's description, to quote: Explore my homage to Metal Gear Solid today in Dreams on PS4. Collect all the Rations to unlock a suite of collectables so you can build your very own MGS inspired game.

The original plan was to rebuild the entire game but unfortunately I don't have the time to continue the project (and my health isn't particularly great either) so I'm passing the gauntlet over to you!

Metal Gear Solid HD Remake - Teaser 1 (DREAMS)
Metal Gear Solid HD Remake - Teaser 2 (DREAMS)
Metal Gear Solid HD Remake - Final Trailer (DREAMS)
Metal Gear Solid HD Remake in Dreams on PS4 by Bearly Regal.jpg

Comments

Status
Status
Recent Articles
XNA RPKGMAN: XNA Remote Package Manager by Cypheron
Hey everyone, following PS4 PKG Sender v1.03 I have created XNA RPKGMAN: XNA Remote Package Manager which is a fully dynamic, lightweight package manager that only requires NodeJS/NPM and runs on...
Bad_Hoist PS4 Toolchain Porting Guide for Unsupported Firmware by Sleirsgoevy
Proceeding his PS4 ROP 8CC Port, Bad_Hoist 6.72 PS4 Webkit Exploit Port and preliminary Checklist to Port the Toolchain, today PlayStation 4 developer sleirsgoevy updated his Github repository...
PS4GDB Ring 0: GDB Stub to Debug PS4 Kernel by M0rph3us1987
Last month he shared a GDB Stub PS4 Port to Debug Userland Apps, and today PlayStation 4 developer m0rph3us1987 returns with a gdbstub_ring0.bin payload which is a PS4GDB Ring 0 GDB Stub for PS4...
Sony Announces DualShock 4 (DS4) Controller Colors Are Returning
We've seen Translucent Crystal, Midnight Blue & Steel Black, Berry Blue, Sunset Orange, Blue Camo & Copper, Alpine Green and Electric Purple, Red Camouflage, Titanium Blue & Rose Gold DualShock 4...