Category PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jun 18, 2019 at 11:22 PM       5,779       10            
Similar to what's been done with LittleBigPlanet customizing and recreations, recently Bearly Regal on Twitter shared a Metal Gear Solid HD Remake now playable in Dreams by Media Molecule on PS4 with a demonstration video from his YouTube Channel below. :D

Download: Metal Gear Solid HD Remake

And from the video's description, to quote: Explore my homage to Metal Gear Solid today in Dreams on PS4. Collect all the Rations to unlock a suite of collectables so you can build your very own MGS inspired game.

The original plan was to rebuild the entire game but unfortunately I don't have the time to continue the project (and my health isn't particularly great either) so I'm passing the gauntlet over to you!

Metal Gear Solid HD Remake - Teaser 1 (DREAMS)
Metal Gear Solid HD Remake - Teaser 2 (DREAMS)
Metal Gear Solid HD Remake - Final Trailer (DREAMS)
Metal Gear Solid HD Remake in Dreams on PS4 by Bearly Regal.jpg

Comments

Recent Articles
Leaked PS5 Dev Kit Prototype Images Surface from ZONEofTECH
Following the PS5 Development Kit Design Patent and PlayStation 5 Development Kit 3D Renders, this weekend ZONEofTECH shared some leaked Sony PS5 Dev Kit Prototype Images on Twitter with a video...
Sony Confirms PS5 Will Support PlayStation Now, New Controller Patent
In a recent interview with Famitsu Magazine, Sony's Yasuhiro Osaki confirmed that PlayStation 5 will support their digital streaming and downloading video game subscription service PlayStation...
PS4 Patch Builder for Building Modded Update PKGs by MODDED WARFARE
Since his YouTube Issues PlayStation 4 homebrew developer @MODDEDWARFARE returns releasing on Twitter a PS4 Patch Builder application used for building modded Update Packages (PKGs) alongside a...
PS Vita System Software / Firmware 3.73 is Live, Don't Update!
Trick or treat?! šŸŽƒ Since their previous PS Vita OFW revision, today Sony pushed live a PlayStation Vita System Software / Firmware 3.73 Update leaving many curious if they patched the H-Encore 2...