Category PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jun 18, 2019 at 11:22 PM       6,717       10            
Similar to what's been done with LittleBigPlanet customizing and recreations, recently Bearly Regal on Twitter shared a Metal Gear Solid HD Remake now playable in Dreams by Media Molecule on PS4 with a demonstration video from his YouTube Channel below. :D

Download: Metal Gear Solid HD Remake

And from the video's description, to quote: Explore my homage to Metal Gear Solid today in Dreams on PS4. Collect all the Rations to unlock a suite of collectables so you can build your very own MGS inspired game.

The original plan was to rebuild the entire game but unfortunately I don't have the time to continue the project (and my health isn't particularly great either) so I'm passing the gauntlet over to you!

Metal Gear Solid HD Remake - Teaser 1 (DREAMS)
Metal Gear Solid HD Remake - Teaser 2 (DREAMS)
Metal Gear Solid HD Remake - Final Trailer (DREAMS)
Metal Gear Solid HD Remake in Dreams on PS4 by Bearly Regal.jpg

Comments

Recent Articles
Indie PlayStation 5 Game Soulborn Alpha Trailer by Pixelmad Studios
Proceeding the Godfall PS5 and Outriders PS5 trailers, Indie game Publisher Pixelmad Studios made available a Soulborn Alpha Trailer video of their upcoming PlayStation 5 openworld RPG adventure...
Robotic Co-Op Adventure Biped Joins New PS4 Games Next Week
In addition to Final Fantasy VII Remake arriving on PS4 April 10th, next week the physics-based 3D co-op action-adventure game Biped comes to PlayStation 4 on April 8th. 🤖 Biped places a strong...
Fury Unleashed Blasts Onto PlayStation 4 May 8th, PS4 Demo Out
Reminiscent of classic action platformer video games including Contra and Metal Slug, you play a comic book hero in the combo-driven roguelite Fury Unleashed from Awesome Games Studio which blasts...
Windbound Sails to PlayStation 4 on August 28th, PS4 Trailer Video
The forbidden islands are calling survival adventure fans eager to unravel the mystery as Windbound from 5 Lives Studios sets sail on PlayStation 4 this August 28th. 🌊 ⛵ 🔎 Prepare to explore...