Category PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jun 18, 2019 at 11:22 PM       6,330       10            
Similar to what's been done with LittleBigPlanet customizing and recreations, recently Bearly Regal on Twitter shared a Metal Gear Solid HD Remake now playable in Dreams by Media Molecule on PS4 with a demonstration video from his YouTube Channel below. :D

Download: Metal Gear Solid HD Remake

And from the video's description, to quote: Explore my homage to Metal Gear Solid today in Dreams on PS4. Collect all the Rations to unlock a suite of collectables so you can build your very own MGS inspired game.

The original plan was to rebuild the entire game but unfortunately I don't have the time to continue the project (and my health isn't particularly great either) so I'm passing the gauntlet over to you!

Metal Gear Solid HD Remake - Teaser 1 (DREAMS)
Metal Gear Solid HD Remake - Teaser 2 (DREAMS)
Metal Gear Solid HD Remake - Final Trailer (DREAMS)
Metal Gear Solid HD Remake in Dreams on PS4 by Bearly Regal.jpg

Comments

Recent Articles
Red Dead Online Recreation in Dreams on PS4 by Rikkiscafe
We've seen a MGS HD Remake, a FFVII Dreamake, some RDR2 Mods and the latest Red Dead Online PS4 creation in Dreams by Media Molecule comes from Rikkiscafe via iferraz2. šŸ¤  For those who haven't...
Hunt: Showdown Brings Bounty Hunters to PlayStation 4 Next Week
Next week join the rugged bounty hunters of Hunt: Showdown as they rid the world from the savage, nightmarish monsters roaming the Louisiana swamps! :eek: Hunt's competitive, match-based gameplay...
Rainbow Six Siege: Operation Void Edge PS4 Updates and Reveal Trailer
Following the Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Operation Blood Orchid PS4 Trailer and Operation White Noise updates this weekend Ubisoft outlined the new Rainbow Six Siege: Operation Void Edge...
Mortal Kombat 11 DeepFake Celebrity Skin Demos by BabyZone
Game modder BabyZone recently shared some Mortal Kombat 11 DeepFake skin demos featuring popular celebrities including Keanu Reeves, Bruce Lee, Bruce Campbell, The Rock, Vandamme and Jackie Chan...