Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Apr 6, 2019 at 11:08 PM       5      
Status
Not open for further replies.
MGSV fans who are PS Now members can download or stream the stealth-action masterpiece Metal Gear Solid V as part of this month's PlayStation Now video game lineup! (y)

Below is the full list of nine games joining PS Now in April to download (PS4 and PS2 games) and stream (all games), courtesy of Senior Marketing Manager Brian Dunn as follows:
  • Bang Bang Racing (PS3)
  • Clouds & Sheep 2 (PS4)
  • DiRT 4 (PS4)
  • Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (PS4)
  • Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS4)
  • Shadow Complex Remastered (PS4)
  • Star Wars: Bounty Hunter (PS2)
  • Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter (PS2)
  • Star Wars: Racer Revenge (PS2)
If you haven't tried PlayStation Now yet, now’s the perfect time to give it a spin with the seven-day free trial for PS4 and PC. (Terms apply. New Subscribers only. Credit card required. See here for details).
Metal Gear Solid V Joins PlayStation Now Lineup for April 2019.jpg

Comments

Nope, our format is to do a blend of news from PS Blog and other mainstream media sites to complement the 'scene' hacking developments that most come here for.

Usually when 'scene' stuff is slower you'll find more regular news, as we try to avoid a slump in news posting overall. :cool:

Thats odd that Metal Gear Ground Zero was included in their promo. Are they selling that now? My system was live back then and the thing was released as a free preamble before MGSV hit retail.

Also if this is what they are doing including PS2 games in their monthly bits, that makes so much more sense than the garbage PSN+ used to be when I had it. Given handouts like Pix The Cat, stupid steam indie games that I didn't want to play on PC either. Mostly mobile style garbage.

Though, PS2 makes so much more sense targeting young audience who never played them, lumping them all together and go, "Children, try this game and talk amongst yourselfs" .. Yeah.. that totally works like a book club.. FFS steam indie and mobiles FREE.. that was terrible.

Thats why I hate sony. When I would turn on the Sony Store to see NEW releases all I saw was 30 pages of Dead Or Alive NEW Costumes.. I'm like.. wtf.. where's the new games??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back