Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Feb 12, 2016 at 10:56 PM       71      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today PlayStation 3 developer zecoxao announced that CMX made available a Metldr LV2 Dumper for PS3 4.75 to 4.78 retail consoles!

Download: UP0001-CMX000010_00-METDUMPER0000000.pkg (Mirror) / metldr_475-478_fixed.rar (Mirror) / metldr_475-478.7z (Mirror) / dumpers_421-478.zip (Mirror) by haxxxen

To quote: Today is a special day. This marks an important release. You are now able to dump metldr from a simple pkg install, instead of using linux resources. That's right, thanks to CMX, this awesome bundle allows you to dump metldr without going through red ribbons and debians! :D

Created by:
CMX

Credits:
Flatz, for the original root key dumper source.
Joon and Mike, for the tests.

CMX (he made it all possible)

(The build script is ready to use, but i was too lazy to upload the modified pkg source in the first link :D)

Enjoy :)

Finally, from haxxxen to quote: Since it is easy to port it in a few minutes, i have made now a pkg from erk/met dumper for fws 4.21, 4.46, 4.65, 4.70, 4.75, 4.76, 4.78 (cex or dex)

Btw, you only need 5 symbols, so you can leave and remove the rest: toc, extend_kstack, copy_to_user, memset, memcpy. further it is only syscall table and those 2 gameos lpar thingies needed.

On another note, you should remove/comment new_poke install, since it can mess up with cobra mode. disabled, the dumpers work fine regardless of running cobra or not.

The lv1 patches can be done dynamically with search patterns and only htab and spe patch is needed, since the others are enabled by default (at least on rebug 4.21)
PS3_Ultra_Slim.jpg

Comments

I've got a cobra ode installed in my PS3 3k Unit. But it's on 4.55Ofw. I'm sure I can install the PKG but will it only work like stated from 4.75-4.78?

I've got a cobra ode installed in my PS3 3k Unit. But it's on 3.55Ofw. I'm sure I can install the PKG but will it only work like stated from 4.75-4.78?
Considering you say your on 3.55 on a 3k how's that possible? They shipped with 3.60 ofw if I member correctly? So there's no way it's on 3.55

Shiiiii sorry I meant 4.55 OFW haha. If I had 3.55 there would be no ODE in my PS3 haha.
I have 2 a phat and a slim one on 3.55 customized cobra and the other is ofw 3.15.
To fix the bd drive issue from downgrading I used mm4.20. I downgraded first lost the drive functions on purpose then went to 3.55 used mm fixed the drive then back to 3.15 and drive fixed

I have 2 a phat and a slim one on 3.55 customized cobra and the other is ofw 3.15.
To fix the bd drive issue from downgrading I used mm4.20. I downgraded first lost the drive functions on purpose then went to 3.55 used mm fixed the drive then back to 3.15 and drive fixed
I've got a Phat PS3 also bought an E3 flasher to downgrade. But let's just say my temper got the best of me when trying to place the e3 cable on the chip. LOL! So I need to purchase a new e3 flasher and try downgrade again!

I've got a Phat PS3 also bought an E3 flasher to downgrade. But let's just say my temper got the best of me when trying to place the e3 cable on the chip. LOL! So I need to purchase a new e3 flasher and try downgrade again!
E3 flasher only works on nor chip depending on your model I have a nand so that wodnt work.
What's your model? CECH?01

E3 flasher only works on nor chip depending on your model I have a nand so that wodnt work.
What's your model? CECH?01
It's the Nor chip model I can't remember the PS3 model but it's not a nand. I just have to apply pressure to the clip to get a good reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back