Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Feb 12, 2016 at 10:56 PM       71      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today PlayStation 3 developer zecoxao announced that CMX made available a Metldr LV2 Dumper for PS3 4.75 to 4.78 retail consoles!

Download: UP0001-CMX000010_00-METDUMPER0000000.pkg (Mirror) / metldr_475-478_fixed.rar (Mirror) / metldr_475-478.7z (Mirror) / dumpers_421-478.zip (Mirror) by haxxxen

To quote: Today is a special day. This marks an important release. You are now able to dump metldr from a simple pkg install, instead of using linux resources. That's right, thanks to CMX, this awesome bundle allows you to dump metldr without going through red ribbons and debians! :D

Created by:
CMX

Credits:
Flatz, for the original root key dumper source.
Joon and Mike, for the tests.

CMX (he made it all possible)

(The build script is ready to use, but i was too lazy to upload the modified pkg source in the first link :D)

Enjoy :)

Finally, from haxxxen to quote: Since it is easy to port it in a few minutes, i have made now a pkg from erk/met dumper for fws 4.21, 4.46, 4.65, 4.70, 4.75, 4.76, 4.78 (cex or dex)

Btw, you only need 5 symbols, so you can leave and remove the rest: toc, extend_kstack, copy_to_user, memset, memcpy. further it is only syscall table and those 2 gameos lpar thingies needed.

On another note, you should remove/comment new_poke install, since it can mess up with cobra mode. disabled, the dumpers work fine regardless of running cobra or not.

The lv1 patches can be done dynamically with search patterns and only htab and spe patch is needed, since the others are enabled by default (at least on rebug 4.21)
PS3_Ultra_Slim.jpg

Comments

It sounds like you would know some nasty secret that would allow cfw on 3.56+ :D just give some hints ;)
The system has a nice little entry point I discovered along time ago allowing you access directly to the system itself. I have dumped 3k 4k systems over a network and done a # of things this entry also works on ps4 systems aswel.
If a person can see the entry then he will have full access over the system and a nice hint well take a look at auto tools I have purposely destroyed it.
As for the lv0.2 they are using an encryption very close to mine think of it like a hack over a hack n is only revealed at specific times if you are clever enough you can use the system to decrypt this file but I use on the fly patching personaly for a good # of reasons.
Think of all this is one big method over a other except I directly can destroy and rebuild bottom up where a system update just upgrades the files over the old ones

Now at this point I can't realy say much but I know who the Dev's are in here that are part of big brother and always watching but I will say is watch for the system dll file that is loaded and make use of it.
Even if a dev tries to take my work and modify it well the fun begins cuz the minute they do that it will break operation and no dll can be used to debug it like specific Dev's use. I am using 2 hw encryption engines onboard that I designed with all electronic background I have. Its kinda like an ODE but much more complicated and don't work the same.
I only do this stuff for pure knowledge not about to tear the scene apart

The system has a nice little entry point I discovered along time ago allowing you access directly to the system itself. I have dumped 3k 4k systems over a network and done a # of things this entry also works on ps4 systems aswel.
If a person can see the entry then he will have full access over the system and a nice hint well take a look at auto tools I have purposely destroyed it.
As for the lv0.2 they are using an encryption very close to mine think of it like a hack over a hack n is only revealed at specific times if you are clever enough you can use the system to decrypt this file but I use on the fly patching personaly for a good # of reasons.
Think of all this is one big method over a other except I directly can destroy and rebuild bottom up where a system update just upgrades the files over the old ones
Wow, you actually revealed a hint. Didnt think you would :p

Wow, you actually revealed a hint. Didnt think you would :p
The real fun begins with actualy finding it tho mate ive known about it since 3.55 days and used it on 3.56+ n obtained a # of great things.
Now imagine being able to do speed increase on loading times? Very few know how to do this now this method is alot harder to pull off but can give a Dev alot of power if he knows how to use it @SorenAlke.
He's taken a file of mine and discovered that the work can't be torn apart in a regular way and is 4x more complicated and looks close to the new lv0.2

From my standpoint it wod be different for me if Dev's were not in this for fame but this is a sad fact and a good reason y my team and I have everything kept locked away. We each are close and all have alot of the same knowledge and beliefs.

Another good hint take a close look at kernels I use a much older one with security flaws for a reason and are patched after I'm done

not the jus real fun begins but they pissed you me and a close friend of mine off. we're not making any threats by any means we're just casually watching.........
oh yes... we are.....

The real fun begins with actualy finding it tho mate ive known about it since 3.55 days and used it on 3.56+ n obtained a # of great things.
Now imagine being able to do speed increase on loading times? Very few know how to do this now this method is alot harder to pull off but can give a Dev alot of power if he knows how to use it @SorenAlke.
He's taken a file of mine and discovered that the work can't be torn apart in a regular way and is 4x more complicated and looks close to the new lv0.2

From my standpoint it wod be different for me if Dev's were not in this for fame but this is a sad fact and a good reason y my team and I have everything kept locked away. We each are close and all have alot of the same knowledge and beliefs.

Another good hint take a close look at kernels I use a much older one with security flaws for a reason and are patched after I'm done

So basically could you run CFW on 3.56+ or have you already managed to do that?

he should think that a specific idiot pissed u me and one other off and now we can watch them teeter
give it some time before you come to a answer @chaosKid but more specifically im open that we go thru him
@Chaos Kid ready whenever you are...

Bloody hell that would be awesome! Probably years till something happens. So I can finally rip this ODE out my system.
Don't you realize these things can be our greatest weapon? I've taken Dev's work and turned them into our greatest weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back