Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Microsoft       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Oct 13, 2017 at 2:57 AM       11      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arriving this November 7th for $499, Microsoft recently unveiled the video game launch lineup for their upcoming XBox One X console... is anyone here planning to grab one? :D

Stranger things have happened, eh? Check out the XBox One X launch title listing and video trailer below, and have a scary great Friday the 13th today! :devilish:

XBox One X Launch Lineup
  • Assassin's Creed Origins
  • Call of Duty: WWII
  • Crackdown 3
  • Cuphead
  • Destiny 2 - Launch Edition
  • Far Cry 5
  • FIFA 18
  • Forza Motorsport 7
  • Gears of War 4
  • Halo 5: Guardians
  • Life is Strange: Before the Storm Complete Season
  • Madden NFL 18
  • Middle-earth: Shadow of War
  • Minecraft
  • NBA 2K18
  • Player Unknown's Battlegrounds
  • Red Dead Redemption 2
  • Sea of Thieves
  • South Park: The Fractured but Whole
  • STAR WARS Battlefront II
  • State of Decay 2
  • Super Lucky's Tale
  • Tacoma
  • Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus
Microsoft Unveils XBox One X Launch Game Lineup in New Video.jpg

Comments

These aren't exclusives. They are also playable on PC.

Exclusive is a game for one platform. So probably old Forza, HAlo 5, sunset overdrive are the only exclusives for Xbox.

i for one am looking forward to my limited edition xbox one x cant wait for the uhd 4k player for discs also will have to get forza 7 same day i get the xbox also under a month to go !!!

Wow. XBOX One X is still ugly as ever. They dont know how to have taste, ugh!

I will skip it. PS4 and Nintendo Switch are better than this one.

Nintendo Switch just release this year.. More 3rd party supporting are list for the late this year and next year. :) PS4 was just 4 years old and into 5th years old next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back