Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge on Discord to access private areas with the latest PS4 FPKGs.
Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Sep 28, 2020 at 12:58 AM       4,753       15            
We've covered PS4 Pro Fan Noise Testing, a PS4 Fan Booster Payload and some PS4 Fan Control Payloads to adjust the PlayStation 4 fan speed and temperature... with the latest MiraTempReport PS4 Payload utilizing a special version of Mira (Updates) that reports the console temperature every minute via notifications from @zecoxao on Twitter crediting @LightningMods (Twitter) and @Al Azif (Twitter) for doing the fun stuff. 🔥

Download: MiraTempReport.7z (172.44 KB - includes MiraTempReportByLMAndAlAzif.bin and MiraLoader.elf) / MiraLoader.elf (Mirror) / Live Demo / MUXI672 PRO Alpha / PS4 Xplorer 1.24 (includes APU temperature) / PS4 Temperature 1.0.pkg (64 MB) via Lapy05575948 / PS4 Temperature 1.01 + Lapy.pkg (64.1 MB) via Lapy05575948 / PS4 Temperature 1.02 + Lapy.pkg (64.1 MB) via Lapy05575948

And from the included Readme.txt:

Instructions:
  • Place MiraLoader.elf inside /user/ folder or in your USB device and connect USB device if not in /user/ folder
  • Launch MiraTempReport
  • Report your temperatures each minute of game time, from several games
Code:
u32 sceKernelGetCpuTemperature(u64 res);

u64 numb;
u32 ret = sceKernelGetCpuTemperature(&numb);
printf("sceKernelGetCpuTemperature returned %i\n", ret);
printf("TEMP %d°C\n", numb);
Code:
connected
sceKernelGetCpuTemperature returned 0
TEMPERATURE is 62 °C
sceKernelGetCpuFrequency returned 1.60 GHz
MiraTempReport Mira Temperature Reports PS4 Payload via Notifications.jpg

Comments

laz305

Contributor
Verified
So at what temp should I start to worry and maybe turn off my PS4? And what should the setting be at? Cuz I’ve always noticed that temp control but always left it alone. I rarely ever play for more than an hour but still would be good to know.

muxi

Developer
Contributor
Verified
Interesting feature. But obviously only applicable for one game (and XMB) per session. As soon as a second title is started, the effect is cancelled and can only be activated properly after a reboot.

muxi

Developer
Contributor
Verified
If you like, you can copy the ApplicationCache.db of my menu via PS4-Xplorer or FTP to the browser cache /user/system/webkit/webbrowser/appcache/ApplicationCache.db (Important: the other two files (ApplicationCache.db-shm and ApplicationCache.db-wal) must be deleted there. This menu contains 3 HEN versions and also the TempReport Payload. The menu is accessed via the user manual.

Recent Articles
PS4-to-PS5 Free Digital Game Upgrades Maintain Both Separate Versions
For those curious how free digital PS4-to-PS5 Game Upgrades will be handled such as in Scarlet Nexus, Sony's PlayStation Support confirmed when asked by bigpapijugg that both versions will be...
PS5 Fan to Receive Optimization Software Updates Confirms Sony VP
Similar to many of Sony's other consoles, the PlayStation 5 will indubitably receive PS5 Firmware Updates, DualSense PS5 Wireless Controller Software Updates (now appearing at retailers including...
WWE 2K19 PS4 Mod Ports and Modding Tutorial by Tekken57
These are mods which I have sculpted and created for the steam version of the game and have now ported to the PS4 version of the game. The video clips are recorded on the PS4. WWE 2k mods by...
PS4 6.72 Exploit Menu Updates by Leeful74, PlayStation Bounty by TheFloW
Following his PS4 6.72 Jailbreak Exploit Menu & PS-Phwoar! Host Menu Demo, PlayStation 4 homebrew developer @Leeful (Leeful74 on Twitter) recently shared some new PS4 6.72 Exploit Menu Updates...