Category PS3 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Dec 8, 2016 at 11:27 PM       4,725       5            
We've seen a lot of real-time modding for PS4 Games lately, and today Game Mod Developer @GrimDoe shared a demonstration video of his first RTM Tool for Mortal Kombat 9 (MK9) on PS3 Custom Firmware! :D

Let him know what you think in the comments below and enjoy haX'ers! (y)

MK9 RTM Tool for Mortal Kombat 9 on PS3 CFW Demo by GrimDoe.jpg

:idea: Reminder: Those without a Verified Badge yet on Discord to access the private areas we recommend Joining Us! Why? The waiting process takes a week for new Members, and there's a lot we're unable to share on public forums including the latest PS4 PKG Games. 🏴‍☠️

Comments

GrimDoe

Game Mod Developer
Developer
Contributor
Verified
Thank you @PSXHAX
This was a Great morning surprise for me I been at work all day today and I just got in. I'll start more work on this MK9 RTM Tool a bit later tonight and maybe more other Tools as well within the near future "Singularity" ;):):cool:
People still play this?
IDK if theres much desire to play online since there's MK X But When it comes to Modding its still on ! Theres a big community on strictly modding the game from reskining characters to playing with (NPC/ non playable characters) also switching characters moves with other characters moves

Theres a lot We do with Mortal Kombat 9 on PS3 & PC and some times on Xbox360.

Also Thanks to Everyone for the support

PSXHAX

Staff Member
Contributor
Verified
You're very welcomed... it's nice when those doing the mods are also a member of the community here too instead of just random YouTube users, etc :D

PSXHAX

Staff Member
Contributor
Verified
Looks sweet @GrimDoe! (y)

Also below are some more PlayStation 3 RTM video demos reuploaded from @MrNiato.. thanks @raedoob for letting me know:

[PS3/BO2] Zombie RTM Tool [1.19]
[PS3/AW] Exo Zombie Mod Menu [1.20]
[PS3/AW] Complete RTM Tool [1.20]
[BO3/PS3] SkyFall Mod Menu SPRX All Clients [1.07/Zombie]
[PS3] All COD Recovery Software [From COD4-BO3]
[BO3/PS3] Spectre Engine Mod Menu SPRX All Clients [1.07/Multiplayer]

Recent Articles
Minecraft Dungeons Battles Onto New PS4 Game Releases Next Week
Inspired by classic dungeon crawlers, get ready to begin a new quest in the action adventure game Minecraft Dungeons, set in the unmistakable blocky Minecraft universe next week on PlayStation 4...
SpecterDev Shares Low-Level Details on Porting MUSL to PS4
Since the OpenOrbis PlayStation 4 Toolchain release and related guides on his YouTube Channel, PS4 scene developer @SpecterDev of SpecterDev.ca (Patreon) shared via Twitter a Blog Post detailing...
Sony's Days of Play 2020 Sale Offers Deals on Games and More
With Memorial Day weekend and the unofficial start of summer upon us things are heating up outside as well as in Sony's Days of Play 2020 sale with deals on PlayStation games, accessories, PS Now...
Super Console Wars 1.0 PS4 Homebrew Game PKG by Lapy & Acekone1!
A few weeks back we saw PS4-Xplorer File Manager Theme and Avatar Maker followed by a PS4-Xplorer 1.19 update, and today PlayStation 4 homebrew developer @Lapy returns via Twitter with designer...