Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter GrimDoe       Start date Feb 21, 2018 at 8:00 PM       10      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats up to all of ya'll.. after my 4.05 PS4 Backgrounds and Making Fake PS2 PKGs for PS4HEN guide today I'm bringing all ya'll a Proof of Concept video from my YouTube Channel.

So this is no big news with in the MKXL PC community, BUT it is big news for us all within the PS4 jailbreaking community! (-8

I was trying at 1st to modify files in MKXL then use FTP to transfer the newer files over, unfortunately the files would not copy over at all ?

So I decide to tackle the situation differently by building the PKG with the modify files. It was a bit more time-consuming but it works ! (-:

With that being said this technique could be applied towards other games as well. Enjoy the video !

One more thing for some reason the game black out's...

When I try to exit right out from the game it self, but if I Close the App its just fine and also if you do try any other games and you get a black screen lock/loop just (hold down the power button) I had to learn the hard way by unplugging it.

:alert: By doing that I had to reformat it & back it up my PS4 so be careful!

MKXL Player Switch Intros (PoC) for PS4 4.05 by GrimDoe.jpg

Comments

O" Np and Thanks Bro :)
I do hope this could lead towards
More Modded Pkg (Files/Games)
So for those that are not too deep into
The technicalities of doing so
This could help out a lot of others?
All great things come with trial and error
That's the bread and butter towards progressing (-8
Hope to have more coming but a lot more testing is needed.
I did not release this MKXL PKG file
Do because it was unstabled
If anyone was wondering.

I know this is a completely different game, but it would be cool to play as 2B or A2 in the PS4 version of Street Fighter V.

There's already a PC mod of that exist, by using Cammy as a base template & it looks absolutely fantastic.

Did you change permissions on the MKXL files before over writing?
Therese a Horizon Zero Dawn working dump around so its doable and he only has 4.05 FW..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back