Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Buy, Sell and Trade       Thread starter Insomniac0524       314       2      

Insomniac0524

Contributor
Verified
I have a few standard PS4's at or below 9.0 FW all in working condition and tested, 500gb-2tb hard drives. Let me know if you're interested. Also have boot drives available and can add content so its ready to go.

Also have some Nintendo Switches version 1 all tested and working with accessories. Sd cards 256gb, 400gb, 512gb all sandisk. Multiple OEM joycons all tested and working, grey, bright orange, blue (the standard colors), or I can do shell swap with new buttons. I can add whatever you'd like, dock, charger, pro controller, joycon grip, content, etc.

Also have a few Xbox 360's for parts or repair and a ton of used xbox 360 games, some ps3 games. Few working 360 controllers, 2 xbox one controllers, some ps2 controllers.

let me know if you want pictures.

stinger101mg

Contributor
Verified
how much you looking to get out of one of them switches? ive never had one but ive always wanted a gen 1 switch to tinker with and run homebrew on. just out of curiosity as i looooove modding my consoles, i find it fascinating.

ParkerBros

Staff Member
Verified
@stinger101mg I didn't think I'd discuss Nintendo Switch on a PS4 site, but ya, how much are you looking to spend on a version 1 nintendo switch?

I got a complete in box with SXOS currently installed, but I never use it anymore.. You can simply format the SD card, and start over with Atmostphere if you like. Let me know if your interested in buying it.