Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PC Gaming       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Feb 15, 2020 at 3:51 PM       12      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Game modder BabyZone recently shared some Mortal Kombat 11 DeepFake skin demos featuring popular celebrities including Keanu Reeves, Bruce Lee, Bruce Campbell, The Rock, Vandamme and Jackie Chan. 😄

Since the interest surge before the controversial DeepNude App was taken offline last year, deepfakes have continued to expand into the adult and now gaming industries... from the latest video's description on his YouTube Channel to quote:

I have used DeepFake technology to include various celebrities in Mortal Kombat 11 including Keanu Reeves from John Wick, Bruce Lee, Bruce Campbell (Ash Williams), The Rock, Vandamme, Jackie Chan.

I trained my models on DeepFace lab using my own facesets. All footage were post-edited in after effect after training and merging. I hope you like it! Enjoy.

MK11 - Joker Joaquin Phoenix Skin Makeup + Original Intros & Victories [DeepFake] - Mortal Kombat 11
MK11- Joker Hollywood Skins (Joaquin Phoenix, Jack Nicholson, Heath Ledger, Jared Leto) [DeepFake]
MK11 - Celebrities Skins (Keanu Reeves, The Rock, Bruce Lee, Bruce Campbell, Vandamme) [DeepFake]
Mortal Kombat 11 DeepFake Celebrity Skin Demos by BabyZone.jpg

Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back