Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge on Discord to access private areas with the latest PS4 FPKGs.
Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter GrimDoe       Start date Aug 14, 2020 at 6:43 AM       6,573       27            
Mortal Kombat 11 Kombat Swap Pack (EU US) PS4 FPKG Mods by GrimDoe.jpg

Since my previous Mortal Kombat XL PS4 Skin Mod Demo and Friday The 13th: The Game PS4 RTM Trainer, here's a Mortal Kombat 11 Kombat Swap Pack from me (GrimDoe on Twitter) alongside some new videos from my YouTube Channel below!

Welcome Back to the Kombat Khaos

In this MK 11 - Kombat Swap Pack you can now play as Swap Fighters (This is a Half Swap Mod Pack). The Intros and Endings and also weapons are Not Swapped Over, but most of the Fighter's Moves and Mid-Endings along with Fatalities are Swapped Over.

Here is a List of Players that are Swapped Around:
  • Johnny Cage & Noob Saibot
  • Scorpion & Sub-Zero
  • Raiden & Kung Lao
  • Kano & Kabal
You will need to be on 1.04 or Lower game update. So plz keep your updates close by šŸ˜‰

If you get crashes with:
  • Johnny Cage & Noob Saibot
  • Kano & Kabal
Try Selecting One of the 4 Fighters and let their animation play out with in the (Select Screen) before going right into selecting a Stage. So in other words if you pick them too fast then a crash can happen.

Big Thanks to the community and to everyone else.

Spoiler: Downloads

MK 11 - Half-Swap - [Johnny Cage & Noob Saibot] - PS4/ 6.72/ 1.11/ (Kombat Swap Pack)
MK 11 - Scorpion "You're Next" Fatality [Swap With Sub-Zero] PS4 /6.72/ Kombat Swap Pack
MORTAL KOMBAT 11 - Kombat Swap Pack [ VOO DOO Trailer ] PS4 6.72
:fire: Also heating things up on Twitter recently are some PS4 HEN VTX Fork Ports via Joonie86:

Comments

GrimDoe

Game Mod Developer
Developer
Contributor
Verified
IDK
Anything is Possible.
But the DLC is being worked on
And I am also Working on
(MK 11 - Trainer)

Recent Articles
PlayStation 5 Model CFI-1018A Console Images with PS5 Accessories via FCC
Thus far we've seen the official DualSense Wireless Controller Images, official PlayStation 5 Images, some Prototype Images and with the PS5 Price and Release Date known this weekend geronimo_73...
Sony CEO Confirms PS5 Won't Natively Support PS1, PS2 nor PS3 Games
In contrast to Microsoft's upcoming Xbox Series X console that will also play original Xbox, Xbox 360 and Xbox One games at launch, Sony CEO Jim Ryan confirmed in a Famitsu Interview following the...
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War PS4 Alpha Live September 18-20th
Proceeding the Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War PS4 and Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War PS4 Multiplayer trailers, starting today Activision announced that the Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War PS4...
Demon's Souls PS5 Gameplay Trailer and More PlayStation 5 Videos!
As a massive fan of the original King's Field series on PSX and PS2 from the Japanese video game company From Software, this is one franchise I don't mind seeing milked unlike so many other...