Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mortal Kombat 11 Kombat Swap Pack (EU US) PS4 FPKG Mods by GrimDoe.jpg

Since my previous Mortal Kombat XL PS4 Skin Mod Demo and Friday The 13th: The Game PS4 RTM Trainer, here's a Mortal Kombat 11 Kombat Swap Pack from me (GrimDoe on Twitter) alongside some new videos from my YouTube Channel below!

Welcome Back to the Kombat Khaos

In this MK 11 - Kombat Swap Pack you can now play as Swap Fighters (This is a Half Swap Mod Pack). The Intros and Endings and also weapons are Not Swapped Over, but most of the Fighter's Moves and Mid-Endings along with Fatalities are Swapped Over.

Here is a List of Players that are Swapped Around:
  • Johnny Cage & Noob Saibot
  • Scorpion & Sub-Zero
  • Raiden & Kung Lao
  • Kano & Kabal
You will need to be on 1.04 or Lower game update. So plz keep your updates close by 😉

If you get crashes with:
  • Johnny Cage & Noob Saibot
  • Kano & Kabal
Try Selecting One of the 4 Fighters and let their animation play out with in the (Select Screen) before going right into selecting a Stage. So in other words if you pick them too fast then a crash can happen.

Big Thanks to the community and to everyone else.

Spoiler: Downloads

MK 11 - Half-Swap - [Johnny Cage & Noob Saibot] - PS4/ 6.72/ 1.11/ (Kombat Swap Pack)
MK 11 - Scorpion "You're Next" Fatality [Swap With Sub-Zero] PS4 /6.72/ Kombat Swap Pack
MORTAL KOMBAT 11 - Kombat Swap Pack [ VOO DOO Trailer ] PS4 6.72
:fire: Also heating things up on Twitter recently are some PS4 HEN VTX Fork Ports via Joonie86:

Comments

@vishay
You can always
Re-Install the game
From 1.00 then Update to 1.04
And When your done you can update
back to 1.11 and everything goes back to normal. If your on The EU and your on 1.11 you can still install it.
It will just overwrite the files.
And When your done just re-install 1.11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back