Category PS3 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter GrimDoe       Start date Aug 7, 2019 at 7:58 PM       5,481       11            
Following my Mortal Kombat XL (Half & Full Mesh Swap) PS4 Guide, today I present a v1.07 update to my Mortal Kombat 9 (MK9) Kombat Edition (KE) PS3 Real Time Modding (RTM) Tool for those who still own a PlayStation 3 console and enjoy game modding. :)

Download: Mortal Kombat 9 Komplete Edition RTM TOOL 08_06_2019.rar

08/06/2019 UPDATE: Mortal Kombat 9 Real Time Mod Tool

WORKING:

• Instant Death For Players 1&2
  • Infinity Timer - Starting at (666)
  • Max Health For Players 1&2
  • Max Super Meter For Players 1&2
  • Start at (Challenge Tower 300) - Free Roaming of The Full CT from Top to Bottom
  • Gold 9999999
  • Side View Cam (Note: When using Kung Lao The Screen will be Completely Black)
  • Auto Fatality - (Big Thanks to haxxen)
  • Player Select For Players 1&2
  • All Stages Select
NOT WORKING:
  • Life Bar On/Off
  • No Blood
  • Blood Changing Kombat
  • Infinity Fatality Timer On/Off
Updated way on How to Select your NPC Fighter !
  • You now Select your NPC Fighter when the Round is loading
  • Check Off the NPC Fighter when the Match/ Fight begins
  • The Default Player will automatically load when the NPC Check Box is Unchecked
Spoiler: Default Player List

UPDATED MK9 KE RTM VIDEO from my YouTube Channel
Mortal Kombat 9 (MK9) KE PS3 Real Time Modding (RTM) Tool by GrimDoe.jpg

:idea: Reminder: Those without a Verified Badge yet on Discord to access the private areas we recommend Joining Us! Why? The waiting process takes a week for new Members, and there's a lot we're unable to share on public forums including the latest PS4 PKG Games. ๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธ

Comments

Recent Articles
OrbisSWU: The PS4 Update Tool Developer Research by TheoryWrong
As mentioned previously, following Fail0verflow's Documentation, the PS4 NoBD Updating Method, his PS4 Updater Toolkit release and the PS4 RL78 Syscon implementation PlayStation 4 scene developer...
Sony CEO Jim Ryan States PS5 Price Won't be the Lowest, Reflects Value
With their official PS5 Gaming Showcase set to be unveiled next week, Sony Interactive Entertainment president and CEO Jim Ryan revealed in an interview that the PlayStation 5 Price won't be the...
PlayStation 5 Unveiling Next Thursday, Limited Backwards Compatibility?!
Although not likely to be as next-gen as this PS5 Concept Video for the DualSense PS5 Controller, today Sony finally announced their next-generation PlayStation 5 console unveiling will take place...
PS4HEN 2.1.4 Github Fork with Save Data Mounting by xXxTheDarkprogramerxXx
Following the PS4 HEN 2.1.3 updates, PlayStation 4 homebrew developer @TheDarkprograme shared a PS4HEN 2.1.4 Github fork (from SiSTR0's repository, also forked from xvortex) via Twitter that...