Category PS3 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter GrimDoe       Start date Aug 7, 2019 at 7:58 PM       3,001       11            
Following my Mortal Kombat XL (Half & Full Mesh Swap) PS4 Guide, today I present a v1.07 update to my Mortal Kombat 9 (MK9) Kombat Edition (KE) PS3 Real Time Modding (RTM) Tool for those who still own a PlayStation 3 console and enjoy game modding. :)

Download: Mortal Kombat 9 Komplete Edition RTM TOOL 08_06_2019.rar

08/06/2019 UPDATE: Mortal Kombat 9 Real Time Mod Tool

WORKING:

• Instant Death For Players 1&2
  • Infinity Timer - Starting at (666)
  • Max Health For Players 1&2
  • Max Super Meter For Players 1&2
  • Start at (Challenge Tower 300) - Free Roaming of The Full CT from Top to Bottom
  • Gold 9999999
  • Side View Cam (Note: When using Kung Lao The Screen will be Completely Black)
  • Auto Fatality - (Big Thanks to haxxen)
  • Player Select For Players 1&2
  • All Stages Select
NOT WORKING:
  • Life Bar On/Off
  • No Blood
  • Blood Changing Kombat
  • Infinity Fatality Timer On/Off
Updated way on How to Select your NPC Fighter !
  • You now Select your NPC Fighter when the Round is loading
  • Check Off the NPC Fighter when the Match/ Fight begins
  • The Default Player will automatically load when the NPC Check Box is Unchecked
Spoiler: Default Player List

UPDATED MK9 KE RTM VIDEO from my YouTube Channel
Mortal Kombat 9 (MK9) KE PS3 Real Time Modding (RTM) Tool by GrimDoe.jpg

Comments

Recent Articles
PlayStation Store Halloween Sale Now Live, PSN Game Deals Up to Half Off
The month is already half over and Halloween 2019 is quickly approaching as Sony unleashes their latest PlayStation Store Halloween Sale featuring PSN game deals at up to 50% off on select titles...
Sony PlayStation Augmented Reality (AR) Wireless Headset Patent Surfaces
Contrary to the potential PSVR2 Patent that superimposes a computer-generated image on a user's view of the real world, the latest PlayStation Augmented Reality (AR) Wireless Headset Patent by...
Outer Wilds Transcends to New PlayStation 4 Games Next Week
Headlining the latest PlayStation 4 games next week is the open world mystery video game Outer Wilds, where you can explore a vast universe, throw a Jackbox party or investigate the mysterious...
Gears of Kombat Free Game for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 by Batman
Proceeding my UDK Ultimate PS3 Update V2 (Official UDKUltimate Site) and video guide tutorials, today I present via Twitter a Gears of Kombat Free Game for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 for everyone in the...