Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to all and a Happy New Year to Ya'll ! :)

This would have come a lot sooner following my Mortal Kombat XL Half-Swap Horror Mod Pack, but better now then never.

Within MK XL and I'm assuming MK X you have two major files that will once swap will change your player's around. So after you dump your Fake Game, Game update that's already been updated.

You are going to be looking for The .MKO File & also the CHAR____.XXX File located in: Asset Folder for the (CHAR____.XXX File) and MKScript Folder for the .MKO Files.

Once you have these files and (Back up) your good to go. So with the HALF & FULL Swapping Technique:
  • Your going to change Two Players Names around once done
  • Your going to the root of that Patch folder and look for the (PS4TOC) Text file
  • Open it up in (Notepad ++)
  • Then look for your player you are switching around
  • If its just the .MKO File you only need to change the file size
  • Now for the CHAR___.XXX File you still need to change the File size
  • But also the individual number that is AFTER the two 0's with in the PS4TOC File.
  • You will get the file size from the .MKO or CHAR___.XXX File by right clicking on the file then going down to Properties
  • Look for the Size (Not the size on disk) and start changing it in the PS4TOC File always keep the OG for a back up
Here's a video showing it and on building Much Smaller Game Update .pkg files. Hope this can help future developer modders.

Good Luck & Happy New Years!

PS4 / 5.05 / MK XL / 1.04 / PS4 Cheater (Kombat Baller'$ Card)

Mortal Kombat XL (Half & Full Mesh Swap) PS4 Tutorial by GrimDoe.jpg

Comments

Thank ya'll all
And Thank you @PSXHAX
I was half asleep when I was putting this together lol

Now on the topic of unlocking everything in Crypt you can use (PS4Cheater)

I do already have it but I was going to add more codes to it but I just haven't had anytime to look for other features just yet.

Yall all have a Happy New Year
And Keep on getting your game on
in 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back