Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Oct 22, 2017 at 4:49 AM       19      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Emulation on PlayStation 4 has existed in several different formats to date, from PS4 Pong Controlled by Nintendo DS to the GameBoy Emulator Cinoop Ported to PS4 via WebKit Exploit, some PS4 BD-J (Blu-ray Java) Games with an FAQ, to a preview and release of the first emulated Blu-Play title.

We've also seen some PS4 Webkit Emulators, a PS4 JavaScript Emulator demonstration, a GameCube / Wii Dolphin Emulator on PS4 Linux and most recently details on the PS2 Emulation / Directory Structure on PS4.

This weekend PlayStation 4 homebrew developer BigBoss shared a brief teaser preview on Twitter stating "Do you wanna have fun with your PlayStation 4?" as the caption with a picture below of the 1987 Konami MSX game titled Nemesis 2 running on what appears to be a PS4 port of one of the many MSX Emulators. <3

As we await further details on this emulation project and hopefully a public PS4 scene release, those like myself looking to get your retrogaming on can do so right from your PC or smartphone with the latest MAME or MAMEUI release and of course a complete set of videogame ROMs from sites such as ROM-Burner or Usenet for free.

MSX Game Nemesis 2 Emulation on PS4 Preview by BigBoss.jpg

Comments

Sadly he has White Slim at the right & Pro in the left and FAT in the middle at the top just under his TV and both FAT & SLiM are Powered ON so i dont know which one is using his homebrew on....
I think you never seen a ps4 in your life bro. The white one is a Mac mini, the one you say to be a Phat looks like a modem but its not a ps4.

There is only one ps4 in this picture and its a pro.

The ps4 of bigboss is not in 1.76 since it is a ps4 pro. PS4 Pro not below 3.15

For information, the ps4 that we see is a ps4 pro but it is not power. Bigboss has at least two models of ps4 because I already saw his ps4 fat. Wait and See :D

Since everything is done with the help of a pc. ps4 on linux. I can certified 100% that the ps4 that runs with this homebrew is not the ps4 pro.

So stop dreaming for a cfw now. Is not a fake. I let bigboss tell you more if he wishes. I will not comment more. wait and see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back