Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter ibouchta       Start date Jul 21, 2017 at 2:55 PM       27      
Status
Not open for further replies.

Comments

There's a shop located in damascus/syria that is ofering the same service, 80usd for the modding plus 5 games of choice.

facebook post :

Spoiler

IMHO the following will happen: all these shops are saying that you can go online with your account after the hack is applied, which is kinda true, but sony already knows about this method according to @freeplex, so now they just have to wait and collect info on accounts being shared by multiple people (since 1 account will be used to share games between lots of consoles), then after collecting enough information the ban hammer will fall and a sea of tears will flow.

Hi, I am new in this things. I have a ps4 banned for online store due buying a game in ebay.

With this chip, can I download games to a hdd an play it offline?

thanks

That is the basic idea with it... up to now I haven't heard of anyone with a banned PS4 trying it so if you do let us know your results. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back