Category PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jul 14, 2017 at 12:42 AM       13,551       19            
If you're interested in the MTX Key PS4 ModChip even though it's likely to be patched by Sony in their next PlayStation 4 Firmware update below are the latest demo videos of it with an MTX Key Reseller List that we'll periodically update... and no, unfortunately the guy in the picture isn't @UmarDaBest559 :nolove:

MTX Key PS4 ModChip Reseller List:
If anyone knows of other PS4 ModChip MTX Key resellers let us know in the comments below, and when possible please link to their actual product page to make updating the above Reseller Listing easier.

Thanks to @Figure03 in the forums HERE for the latest MTX Key PS4 ModChip updates! :beer:
MTX Key PS4 ModChip Latest Demo Videos and Reseller Listing.jpg

Comments

PSXHAX

Staff Member
Contributor
Verified
That would be news to me, although easier to install it would still probably be based off the same gamesharing method... so just as easily able to be patched is my guess. :meh:

Recent Articles
Installing PS4 Gentoo Linux on PlayStation 4 Guide by Mircoho
After the recent PS4 Gentoo Kernel Sources 5.3.7 with Baikal Chip Patches, here is a guide by me (@mircohoooo) covering how to install Gentoo Linux on PlayStation 4 and turn your PS4 into an...
PKGEditor for PS4 Updated by Maxton with EKPFS / XTS Key Support
Since yesterday's PS4 PKG Backporting updates PlayStation 4 scene developer maxton of Maxton.xyz announced on Twitter that he updated the LibOrbisPkg PkgEditor adding support for EKPFS / XTS keys...
PlayStation Store Kicks Off 2020 with PSN Games Under $20 at PS Store
The first PlayStation Store flash sale of 2020 is here and Sony is kicking things off with a two-week long PSN Games Under $20 promotion featuring discounts of up to 50% select titles including...
PS4 BCP Method Backporting PlayStation 4 PKGs Outline & PKGEditor Updates
Lately there's been a surge of PS4 Game PKG's normally requiring higher Firmware that PlayStation 4 scene developers have been able to 'backport' to work on lower Firmware including Jailbroken PS4...