Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter Vegapunk       4      
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vegapunk

Contributor
Hi all

First, I've used: multiman base 4.81.02
  • ferrox 4.81 cobra 7.5
  • rebug 4.81 cobra 7.5
  • darknet 4.81 cobra 7.3
at first, my multiman don't load psx games (that includes .iso, .bin, .img) on my internal hdd (root folder PSXISO) with the "not implemented" message error. Mm recognized the games in the retro tab, but don't start showing the not implemented error.

the cobra mode was activated all the time.. I tried to disabled, but the error continues so I've changed the mmcm (cobra mode, by default) to multiman (normal mode), and the psx games works fine.

But, now I have problems with some games (gow 3, gow asc, RDR and others), those games starts but I have a black screen and turn back to XMB, without any error message.

And, thats it, when I turn to mmcm mode, the PSX games works fine, but some PS3 games don't. When I turn to normal multiman mode, all the PS3 games works fine, but none PSX game work.

I've used multiman 4.81.02 base (tried with 4.80.00 too), and the CFW I've described before. So or I play PSX games and have error, or the opposite occurs...

With Rebug tools in Rebug CFW, I already tried turn on/off Rebug mode, turn on/off Cobra, but didn't work.

So I've installed Irisman 4.81 to run PS3 games, and use multiman in normal mode to play PSX games, but I like to use multiman to the two things without need to change the mm mode all the time... any help?

*I can't do a clear CFW install because I use my internal HDD to all the games, I have almost 1tb of games and have no space in other medias to backup it...

(i don't speak english :unsure:)

Welcome to the forums @Vegapunk and your English is GREAT! (y)

I will have @misiozol look at this thread, it sounds like you are getting black screens on some games with no error message so nothing is jumping right out at me on ideas for you to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back