Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date May 4, 2016 at 6:54 PM       32      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the previous update, PlayStation 3 developer @deank has released MultiMAN v04.80.00 which now includes PS3 4.80 Custom Firmware support followed by a Stealth (aka StealthMAN) version with details below.

Download: multiMAN_04.80.00_BASE_(20160503).pkg (35 MB) / multiMAN_04.80.00_BASE_(20160828).pkg (Updated 08/28/16) / multiMAN_04.80.00_UPD_CEX_(20160503).pkg (2 MB) / multiMAN_04.80.00_UPD_CEX_(20160828).pkg (Updated 08/28/16) / multiMAN_ver_04.80.00_STEALTH_(20160829).zip (33.28 MB)

Changelog (via Brewology.com):

multiMAN v04.80.00
  • Added support for CFW 4.80
  • Added update for Stealth version
MultiMAN v04.80.00.jpg

Comments

You mean to jailbreak it? For the model number it's located right on the back or bottom (depending on the version) so you wouldn't have to take it apart to find out :)

I don't blame ya though, I stopped tearing apart consoles after my PS2 :p

Does it do that with other games also, to rule out a problem game or rip etc?

Also are you on Ferrox CFW for a reason, or have you ever considered going to the more widely-used Rebug CFW?
No specific reason. It was the first one I found :)

I just deleted my older games so the only rom i have is 2k17. Will download something else and try, and will also try to switch to the Rebug CFW as mentioned by you.

Thanks.

Here's an update:

Switched to rebug cfw 4.8, located my previous hdd which had a few working games I used to play... tried to the same result... Any suggestions on what I should do now? These worked perfectly on the previous rogero cfw i was using.

Here's an update:

Switched to rebug cfw 4.8, located my previous hdd which had a few working games I used to play... tried to the same result... Any suggestions on what I should do now? These worked perfectly on the previous rogero cfw i was using.
Hmm.. before I go scouring Google for a possible fix, let me mention @misiozol as he may have a suggestion worth trying since you're now on Rebug CFW. ;)

Hi PSXHAX!! How are you? I have a PS3 model CECH 2511A on 4.78 and I want to update the Multiman software. My PS3 have Multiman 4.78.

Can you guide me, can you help me. Thank you, bye!!

Thank you for your answer!! Another question: if I update Multiman from .PKG it is not any problem with the PS3 system software? It is 4.78 and you said before it needs to be 3.55... If I update the Multiman, the PS3 system software update too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back