Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 Jailbreaking       Thread starter XxZer0ModZxX       Start date May 2, 2016 at 8:45 PM       19      
Status
Not open for further replies.
multiZer0 4.78.05 (4.80) CEX-DEX [Resident_Evil_Edition]​

Hallo once again!

First i would like to say thx to a lot of users for the nice Comments and PM's i received up here, also on our site and youtube ofcourse!
Thats what keeps us going these days.. bit support does the trick!
Anyway.. for now i found some extra time while coding and created a new multiZer0.

People that like one of the other editions on the link below .. ?
https://www.psxhax.com/threads/multizer0-4-78-10-all-8-editions-resigned-updated.146/
.. leave a comment and i resign them + update this topic for it.

Also any ideas are always welcome.. someone asked me for Mario Bross.. who knows.. (=

21nnwxg.png

*Vid coming soon!

multiZer0 v04.78.05 (4.80) Changelog:
  • Latest GameDisc Support for 478-4.80CFW
  • FLASH/DUMP LV1 - LV2 (ID's) for Custom Firmware CEX till 4.78-CFW
    (Nice to devs for testing some homebrew)
    (Working on 4.80.BIN in next release)
  • EBOOT.BIN - SPRX fix till 4.78-CFW
  • Latest Showtime [Movian] Bleeding Edge (04.99.812) Thx to multiMan.
  • Compressed bitrate when coded pam-file to get more quality.
  • Added Image Combo :
    When launch multiZer0 and press 5 times R1 .. (till the 5th image)
    Press L1, after R1 again, L1 again.. and so on..
  • Fixed ImageSize that prevents lag on multiZer0/XMB when read memory in vsh.

Build Info:

Package Configuration:
    ContentID = MZ0PS3-multiZer0_4.78.05_CEX_DEX_Resident_Evil_Edition
    Klicensee = 0x00000000000000000000000000000000
    DRMType = Free
    ContentType = GameExec
    PackageFlag = RenameDirectory (during install for consistency)
    PackageVersion = 01.00
    # TITLE_ID : BLES22886
    # CATEGORY : HG
    # BOOTABLE : YES
    # VERSION : 01.00
    # APP_VER : 04.80
    # PS3_SYSTEM_VER : 00.0000
    # QA_Digest : 0x3A3406C063C1723B463BA24FB0E8572A
    # Packaged by : MODDED V1.0 - Original Rev. 1732
    Allocating disk space for the package: 147,023,984 bytes.
    Generate Package : "MZ0PS3-multiZer0_4.78.05_CEX_DEX_Resident_Evil_Edition.pkg"
    Entry list: [213 entries]

Spoiler: Click to read more
Download :
[I][B]MZ0PS3-multiZer0_4.78.05_(4.80)_CEX_DEX_Resident_Evil_Edition.7z[/B][/I] 142.1 MB

Comments

Heya @mobile1199, I merged your post in the thread by @XxZer0ModZxX temporarily.

I notice you linked to his thread in your post, the only part that confuses me is the download link in your post is the same as his :confused:

If yours is a new version (based on his mod) let me know and feel free to edit your post with a new download link, and then I will separate the threads and promote yours to the main page also. :)

Like i see it.. he just want to spread a word about the FileManager.. the works.. graphics.. bit allround.
No need to update any link boss! ;)
Thx for asking before made changes! ^^

Ok, according to the chart it's a PS3 Slim that can be downgraded with a hardware flasher and then you'll be able to install CFW on it :tup:

You can either get a flasher and do it yourself, or have someone like racer0018 who offers downgrade services do it for you.

i just got my ps4 today. its on fw 4.70 and im want to hack/mod it so i can play iso files stored in an external usb drive. can someone pls point me where to start? thank you

i just got my ps4 today. its on fw 4.70 and im want to hack/mod it so i can play iso files stored in an external usb drive. can someone pls point me where to start? thank you
If you want to jailbreak the PS3 to use CFW then start HERE, and if you want to mess with the injection methods then see the links HERE. ;)

Heya @mobile1199, I merged your post in the thread by @XxZer0ModZxX temporarily.

I notice you linked to his thread in your post, the only part that confuses me is the download link in your post is the same as his :confused:

If yours is a new version (based on his mod) let me know and feel free to edit your post with a new download link, and then I will separate the threads and promote yours to the main page also. :)
great answer i would love to know also as well as many others cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back