Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 Jailbreaking       Thread starter XxZer0ModZxX       Start date Jan 26, 2016 at 8:25 PM       8      
Status
Not open for further replies.
MultiZer0 4.78.10 - All 8 Editions (Resigned+Updated)

Since i released..
  • and found some extra time iv updated multiZer0 aswell for 4.78 support! Couldn't choose and many people want different versions like always.. So here it is.. I resigned all of them + updated all folders from each version with latest game support! Also showtime got updated + extra regions for game covers added in 3.55 support. Thx for reading!!
146.jpg

Comments

Hehe.. thx!
The easy part is you can always install the new one over the other (old)..
I'm still on Rogero 4.55 CFW. I just haven't updated CFW because I haven't needed to until now. I'm used to updating with just a straight PS3UPDAT.PUP file from USB drive. I notice this has a .pkg file instead.

So, we can now update the PS3's CFW with just a .pkg file now or am I misunderstanding something? I was wanting to test out this one:
1 - MZ0PS3-multiZer0_4.78.10_CEX_DEX
So, all I do is stick the USB in & install the package file & my new CFW for PS3 will be updated to 4.78 CFW? Is that the way this works? Thanks! o_O

Greetings 'm new here ... I wanted to know if I install this CFW on my PS3 SLIM Model: CECH - 4001B now have in my Console OFW 4.78 :question:

I'm still on Rogero 4.55 CFW. I just haven't updated CFW because I haven't needed to until now. I'm used to updating with just a straight PS3UPDAT.PUP file from USB drive. I notice this has a .pkg file instead.

So, we can now update the PS3's CFW with just a .pkg file now or am I misunderstanding something? I was wanting to test out this one:
So, all I do is stick the USB in & install the package file & my new CFW for PS3 will be updated to 4.78 CFW? Is that the way this works? Thanks! o_O

Hii, srr this only a filemanager to use on latest CFW
For the CFW itself you have to check the link below ;)

http://psxhax.com/threads/ps3-cfw-4-78-by-xxzer0modzxx-and-features-out.143/

Greetings 'm new here ... I wanted to know if I install this CFW on my PS3 SLIM Model: CECH - 4001B now have in my Console OFW 4.78 :question:
Srr, like i mentioned in the other comment before yours.. this is only a filemanager with different themes that can be used on PS3 CFW cex-dex.

This doesnt change any firmware on a OFW system.

Hii, srr this only a filemanager to use on latest CFW
For the CFW itself you have to check the link below ;)

http://psxhax.com/threads/ps3-cfw-4-78-by-xxzer0modzxx-and-features-out.143/

That's what I thought. It was a .pkg file which doesn't allow CFW installation. I didn't realize it was a game/file manager though. The 4.78 in the thread title is what threw me off to thinking it was a CFW. I'll give this file manager a try buddy. Thanks for the clarification.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back