Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jul 9, 2019 at 5:23 AM       4,953       12            
Proceeding the PS4 .TRP Extractor, TestKit Trophies, PS4 Trophy Resigner, Resigning Trophies Guide, PS4 Trophy Modding, Profile Trophy Mods, TROP.ESFM Guide, Trophy Retail Mods, PS4 Debug Trophies and TROPHY.TRP Extraction Guide comes the MyTrophies Beta PS4 HEN Trophy Calculator by OfficialAhmed via Twitter for use on jailbroken consoles with PS4HEN. 🏆

He states the PS4 HEN Trophy Calculator is written in Python 3 and sends thanks to @Lapy for giving him the directories for the PlayStation 4 Trophies.

Download: MyTrophies (Beta 0.1).zip (includes MyTrophies (Beta 0.1).exe) / MyTrophies (V.2).zip (49.5 MB) / GIT

From the README.md, to quote: MyTrophies-Beta-0.1-

This tool is created by OfficialAhmed0 for the PS4 community. This is only a testing version, so I can get any recommendations from you guys and develop it for the next version which is going to be a full GUI (Graphical User Interface) application. I used Python language to read .dat file and show results based on that file.

This will work using all HEN xploit version as long as you can browse PS4 console files through FTP or PS4 Homebrew file browser.

And from the included READ_ME.txt: This tool reads [.dat] file of the PS4 trophies. Because HEN exploit users are no longer able to check their trophies level since it's not connected to PSN, unless you count trophy by trophy all by yourself and do the math (you name it...).

So make sure you get the required file from your Console either through FTP or PS4 file manager homebrew it's located on:- [user/home/<your user id>/trophy/data/sce_trop/]
  • Always the file will be named as [trpsummary.dat]
  • Copy and paste it within the tool folder [MyTrophies (Beta 0.1)]*inside*
  • Then Run the tool (as simple as that)
*Do not CHANGE the file name
*Do not CHANGE the tool name
*Do not CHANGE the folder name
otherwise ERRORs will occur

:alert: Please read this carefully :alert:

*if you chose to copy trophies to a text file MAKE SURE you cut & paste the older [My Trophies.txt] file somewhere else OTHERWISE it'll be overwritten

*In case you want to test my tool I included my trophies .dat file for you to test located [...\_1.Read This\.dat file for testing]

Thank you for downloading my tool I hope you like it.

Twitter: Twitter

MyTrophies Beta PS4 HEN Trophy Calculator by OfficialAhmed.jpg

Comments

Recent Articles
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Joins New PS4 Game Releases Next Week
Explore the galaxy in the latest PlayStation 4 third-person action-adventure game Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order from Respawn Entertainment arriving to PS4 next week on November 15th. Play as an...
Feel The Power of Pro with PlayStation 4 Pro Latest PS4 TV Spot!
Right behind their It's Time to Play! campaign and Black Friday Deals, Sony is ramping up PlayStation promotions for the holidays with the latest PS4 TV spot showcasing the Limited Edition PS4 Pro...
REPL4Y for Android PS4 Remote Play App Free Trial Version by Twist3d89
Proceeding his request for Beta Testers and the Chiaki Open Source PS4 Remote Play Client release, developer Twist3d89 has made available a free trial version of his REPL4Y for Android application...
Sony CEO Jim Ryan on the Next-Gen Transition to PlayStation 5
Since the leaked PS5 DevKit Prototype images surfaced last month PlayStation CEO Jim Ryan revealed several areas Sony must focus on for a successful transition to their next-generation PlayStation...