Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter Deanico       4      
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deanico

Contributor
hi there, my ps4 is on 4.06, i always had error message everytime playing new game title i bought such as disc read problem and error ce-34878-0 (goggle said it has to be software update) so i had to try uninstall game data and reinstall, rebuild database on safe mode, entering rest mode and wake it up again and the last option is initialize with 4.06 recovery software that so annoying :mad:

i dont want to update it as i'm waiting next ps4 cfw or ps4 jailbreak comes out, my question is do i have to update my machine to ofw 4.55 based on qwertyoruiopz news on 4.06 and 4.55 jb ? or i just have to as low as possible sw for now? any advice would be very appreciate, thank you (y).. (this is my 1st thread, sorry if i made any mistake)

Your options are limited. You can try and spoof your version number, or update to the beta 5and hope your game works on it. Waiting for CFW for ps4 will never happen.

The truth is nobody can tell you. Personally I am on 4.55 simply because I have a PS Pro and I want to use the PRo feature. The truth is most probably that qwerty invented the whole thing and he has never jailbroken the PS4. He has provided no proof nor has he shared anything. The way I see this, we will first get a proper jailbreak when the PS5 arrives and the PS4 is old news (like the Vita). So you have to decide if you are willing to wait that long.

thanks for the advice so far, it makes me little excited to move on to 4.55 (than the last 4.73) for more feature it has, any more advice would be grateful before i do that ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back