Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 Jailbreaking       Thread starter AKmania       4      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some suggest trying a method similar to the XBox 360 CoronaV2 (PDF) (video below) where a MultiMediaCard (MMC) or SD card reader is used to dump the flash.

Others say for PS3 eMMC consoles you would have write your own code for a programmer such as the Teensy++ since the current PlayStation 3 hardware flashers don't support them yet.

That route appears to be quite an involved task though, as it'd require access to a PS4 4K Dev unit to compare dumps with, finding the private keys, modifying the lv0, lv1, lv2 and so on.

I don't know if @racer0018 knows anything more on this than I've been about to dig up, so I'll tag him and see if he replies... you may be better off simply getting a downgradable PS3 model though.

do you have any tutorial for MultiMediaCard (MMC) or SD card reader flash dumping methode?

i am sorry i did not specific my question, i just need to dump the idps of it.

I wish I did but haven't seen anything specific on it around the Interwebs... just theories on how to 'potentially' do it mentioned in my last post unfortunately.

If anyone else here has dumped the IDPS of an eMMC Superslim it would be great if you can chime in and lend a hand here :)

I wonder if idps stealer will work ;) , there is no point to dump flash (all do it possible with proper tools) but what for if it's encrypted with EID key and to decrypt flash you need to have, it as flash/eMMC behaves like hdd so it's pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back