Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 Jailbreaking       Thread starter mcmrc1       28      
Status
Not open for further replies.

mcmrc1

Contributor
So i have bought a defect ps3 slim and a e3 nor flasher -> I have a good dumb i think... and i managed to downgrade directly wihout Service Mode or Jig device.

The console itself has already an error about the filesytem so i bought it and checked a new HDD and installed on it the OFW 4.75 (Maybe it stopped at 37 % ) and after that i make a dump -> i used directly the newest rebug 4.76.1 after downgrading -> problem is that every firmware i install will stop at 37 percent and he display get black -> the PS3 doesnt restart from its own after a flash or a filerestore or a system recovery...so it seems that a reset chip or what ever is damaged...

I am stuck now on Rogero 9.99 downgrader and i cant go to the xmp because after the setup i get an error when searching for wifi if i press 0 to cancel the internet settings the ps3 gets a blue screen with damaged filesystem again.....so i cant install QA.....also i tried to enter service mode with my psp but no luck......

so my question can i use maybe the rogero 9.99 downgrader pup with MFWBuilder to disable the bluetooth/wifi for testing maybe i can install the firmware with this and can toogel qa and so one.

Or maybe the @baileyscream can PLS check my dump :D
Big THX

i have now tested with no bt and bd firmware but same problem 37% only. i used rogero downgrader and mfw builder for removing bt and bd seems the ps3 is bricked...

Had similar issues with only one console for some reason it would not take any firmware above 999downgrader , so I did try first with different 3.55 and it kick started from 3.55.4 rebug and from this one went up , so in my opinion try different flash drive and try to reinstall all sorts of types 3.55 , I have spend it hours on it and nothing helped , and just BTW have you dehashed console onece have you downgraded ? as it will after downgrader will have 9.99 fw sort of speak ;)

wonder if you can decrypt the HDD, and put one in that already has system files..

well, also post on PlayStation forums and say that updates get stuck, and see if they give any thoughts on it, don't mention E3 or CFW though, as they'll ban you from the forums

Yes you can decrypt , but it's only one way , have not seen any manager on PC that would support RW command ;), all of them have one purpose and that is extraction.

Yes you can decrypt , but it's only one way , have not seen any manager on PC that would support RW command ;), all of them have one purpose and that is extraction.
I mean putting a new one in, PS3 HDD are locked to the bios cid, and other HDDs won't read, suppose if you can put another day in that doesn't lock you out (what I meant by decrypt)

To decrypt you need EID key from console , and they are not locked but encrypted you can use hdd form same console , from what I heard there suppose to be a way to change EID key with zeros so all consoles having this key would take it , but did never get chance to check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back