Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 Jailbreaking       Thread starter mcmrc1       28      
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i will try different 3.55 pups.... but i can only use these with syscon 9.99 and some funny thing is not even all of these i tried rebug 9.99 but it says i need a fw with 9.99

Install ANY cfw 3.55 even downgrader and u can dehash on it ;) , try it until you succeed ;) rogero downgrader suck I don't get why ppl use it when there is perfect one from rebug. Try as well different hdd that had been zeroed b4.

ok thx will try it....but maybe it is because the wifi is defect i get a blue screen after canceling the wifi or networksettings from the first setup but tried also bdemu and bt removed firmwares :) i will test the zeroed hdd but i used 3 different hdd and also one who worked on anotger ps3...but thx for help anyway

i think the ps3 is done.. tried all cfw from rogero to rebug to mlt with 9.99 and so one....have no solder skills so try to fix it with e3 if even possibil is no option to me....all things i tried the ps3 stucks @37 % installation

Well if u r in europe u can send it to me to try to fix it but I don't know if it will be worth the hassle and postage money as u can buy working slim for ~50-70e , otherwise u r bit stuck as I can see that is not the first time console is dead after E3 ;)

Hello so no luck with this ps3....but i have another one with a special problem ^^

The PS3 Fat 40 GB runs on CFW Rebug 4.78 the newest one....i have sucessfully downgraded and so one...

I get the ps3 with a loud fan i thougt it is dirty and needs new thermal paste ! after the downgrade it gets new cooling paste but i think the ps3 has a defect thermo because the rsx is on xmp 48 and the cpu after 5 minutes gets over 80 so the fan gets very loud also on some games the ps3 says it is overheating so it gets very very loud :D... i know it is not possible to change easaly the thermo because it is under the heatplate and so one....but maybe there is a good dev out there (and i know there are :) who can trick the thermo and maybe set it maybe -20 under the exact thermo setting....the ps3 is not hot at all the air who gets out has room temperatur...

so maybe a app who can trick the thermostat is a good idea :D there are many apps to set the fan and so one but this doesnt help because thermo says 85 and webman ignores my custom settings....

my english is so bad i hpe someone will understand me ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back