Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter cameron12342413       5      
Status
Not open for further replies.

cameron12342413

Contributor
Just bought a new 3.56 ofw and updated it to 4.80 rebug Rex. I've been trying non stop to find out how you can mod games fine and dandy. But I can't seem to get the game to launch once I've changed the patch_mp.ff or the sprx folder. If someone could please give me some guidance it would be much appreciated :)

I haven't modded PS3 games in years, however, if you reply with which game you're trying to mod and what mod you are trying to accomplish I can try digging for an answer ;)

I haven't modded PS3 games in years, however, if you reply with which game you're trying to mod and what mod you are trying to accomplish I can try digging for an answer ;)
Just trying to mess around with mw2. I've tried using multi man and FileZilla but the game just crashes on debug 4.80 need help :(

WAIT! I thought it had to be on 3.55 OFW to mod? WTF maybe thats your problem?
Just trying to mess around with mw2. I've tried using multi man and FileZilla but the game just crashes on debug 4.80 need help :(
I would love to but im from the 360 also know as the 3 sexy sorry bud

By crash you mean a black screen or ? Also are you using the latest MultiMAN 4.80 with Rebug 4.80.1 REX (Retail) or DEX (Debug) CFW?

The reason I ask is because you mentioned Rebug REX in the OP and then Debug 4.80 (maybe a typo) in your last reply... just want to make sure we're all on the same page :)

MW2 should run fine as it's quite old, from the searches I did:

External HDD:
  • Press Select + X in MultiMAN to run it
Internal HDD:
  • Create a PKG for it assigning the location of the HDD (dev_hdd0) to run it
Here is a guide from Implicit that may be of use, although it's dated so if anyone here can better advise on MW2 please jump in! :D

By crash you mean a black screen or ? Also are you using the latest MultiMAN 4.80 with Rebug 4.80.1 REX (Retail) or DEX (Debug) CFW?

The reason I ask is because you mentioned Rebug REX in the OP and then Debug 4.80 (maybe a typo) in your last reply... just want to make sure we're all on the same page :)

MW2 should run fine as it's quite old, from the searches I did:

External HDD:
  • Press Select + X in MultiMAN to run it
Internal HDD:
  • Create a PKG for it assigning the location of the HDD (dev_hdd0) to run it
Here is a guide from Implicit that may be of use, although it's dated so if anyone here can better advise on MW2 please jump in! :D
Yes black screen. Yes running the latest multiman with 4.80.1 rebug Rex. Thanks dude just trying to find a fix been non stop trying for a few days now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back