Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Oct 25, 2017 at 3:34 AM       11      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last weekend we saw a preview picture of the MSX title Nemesis 2 running on PlayStation 4, and today PS4 homebrew developer BigBoss shared a full video demonstration of it being played for emulation fans, myself included! :love:

In his Tweets below, he reassuringly teases the audience by stating simply "The best is yet to come..." as the debate continues on whether shuffle2 actually updated anything since flat_z adding the 4.55 kernel offsets in Fail0verflow's Github back in June. :ninja:

Thanks to @bombob for the news tip in the PSXHAX Shoutbox earlier today! (y)
Nemesis 2 via MSX Emulator on PS4 Video Demo by BigBoss.jpg

Comments

in this video you can clearly see he is playing on the ps4 pro which comes with fw higher than 1.76.

And for people calling it fake u can see it come back to the ps4 UI xmb

not powered on. I guess he wouldnt stack them if they were.

Even if 1.76, it should be portable to higher fw once kexploit published

his ps4 doesn't need to be on 1.76.... he is a hacker, he will just write his own code and use it on any FW he wants.. he doesn't have to release all his work, just saying...

He did comment on this previously also, reiterating it's 1.76 despite what is shown in the pics:

But as mentioned it wouldn't surprise me if he had higher working as he's a coder and part of the private dev circles, etc.

Exploit not released = fake
Jailbreak not released = fake
Pictures = fake
Video = fake (video editing, do you know it? Or hdmi switch? )

Don't you want to share? Don't post or tweet.

FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE

Exploit not released = fake
Jailbreak not released = fake
Pictures = fake
Video = fake (video editing, do you know it? Or hdmi switch? )

Don't you want to share? Don't post or tweet.

FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE
you know your talkin about bigboss here
I don't think fake is the key word here.
I mean like do you really know who he is.....

maybe just a little patience is key here.

not slander (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back