Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Guides and Tutorials       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Feb 8, 2019 at 9:30 AM       221      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the recent CreeperDiver / Spelunky Classic HD / Deltarune / Chip and Dale: Remastered PS4 PKG homebrew releases and his GBA Emulator Port for PS4, scene developer @7he D4RK H4CK shared on Twitter a Neo-Geo CD Emu on PS4 tutorial today alongside a video guide from @MasterTurkey based on it via his YouTube Channel for SNK emulation fans! ;)

Download: tutorial neo geo.rar (7.8 MB) / NeoCD Images Guide

To quote from his blog at PSMegaHax.BlogSpot.com, roughly translated: Neo-Geo CD Emu on PS4 Tutorial

And from the video's description: This tutorial was created by 7he D4RK H4CK for NeoGeo CD emulation on the PS4. I just followed their instructions and made this video. Essentially like contract work or something. So this is not my work or tutorial, just me following instructions and recording it.

NeoGeo CD emulation is done via the PS2 for PS4 emulator. Audio/Sound does not work currently.
Tutorial for 7he D4RK H4CK's NeoGeo CD for PS4
Cheers to @MasterTurkey for the heads-up on Twitter of this Neo-Geo CD Emu on PS4 news! :beer:
Neo-Geo CD Emu PS2 on PS4 Tutorial by 7he D4RK H4CK.jpg

Comments

Correct but when a system has two archs only one does we are just using the x86 arch engine not the power side. We need access too power side too fully harness the emu side of things not just run the command line and install x86 from powervm

Cause they only see arm and x86 big for arm little for x86 not powervm look at wiki it shows the details

Alex is all over the place here its risc5 on that powervm

now thats interesting. so the japanese ps4 pros were the only ones that didnt have overheating issues
took off market august 2014

dump i386 and the othe two systems to build new system

They don't see powervm there using the x86 Intel side as power is completely sandboxed from x86

There using sandbox x86 from power its tricky setup hence download and play ps3 games with psnow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back