Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Guides and Tutorials       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Feb 8, 2019 at 9:30 AM       221      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the recent CreeperDiver / Spelunky Classic HD / Deltarune / Chip and Dale: Remastered PS4 PKG homebrew releases and his GBA Emulator Port for PS4, scene developer @7he D4RK H4CK shared on Twitter a Neo-Geo CD Emu on PS4 tutorial today alongside a video guide from @MasterTurkey based on it via his YouTube Channel for SNK emulation fans! ;)

Download: tutorial neo geo.rar (7.8 MB) / NeoCD Images Guide

To quote from his blog at PSMegaHax.BlogSpot.com, roughly translated: Neo-Geo CD Emu on PS4 Tutorial

And from the video's description: This tutorial was created by 7he D4RK H4CK for NeoGeo CD emulation on the PS4. I just followed their instructions and made this video. Essentially like contract work or something. So this is not my work or tutorial, just me following instructions and recording it.

NeoGeo CD emulation is done via the PS2 for PS4 emulator. Audio/Sound does not work currently.
Tutorial for 7he D4RK H4CK's NeoGeo CD for PS4
Cheers to @MasterTurkey for the heads-up on Twitter of this Neo-Geo CD Emu on PS4 news! :beer:
Neo-Geo CD Emu PS2 on PS4 Tutorial by 7he D4RK H4CK.jpg

Comments

Powervm is very unique and arm is a cross for powervm which uses hf in general

Use psxdev ps4link full setup it shows it all and sandbox from dev kit

Can you see it

Ps4 uses powervm and so will ps5 if b/c supported I hate psnow while it uses full b/c hence downloading ps3 games and some streaming like come on really

Uses netbsd as a Unix system

They will continue to make them x86 hidden from the true system. X86 is the sandbox its created from powervm hidden from the true system.

Got to love netbsd lol same as ps3 was hence ydl varient of bsd

May aswel install vmware and make your vm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back